Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's really going on with California skin?

2»

Replies

• DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    I'm a native California girl who avoids the sun. I attribute my complexion to that, drinking lots of water and trying to laugh as much as possible. I've read from several leading dermatologists that if you're from Norway, Nepal or Nigeria - wear sunscreen every day from your forehead down to your upper chest. I also wear sunhats which can be quite stylish, actually. :)

When my daughter was in the UK not long ago buying a train pass, the clerk asked her if she was from California. When she replied "Is it my accent?", she was told "No, but I've noticed everyone from California smiles"! Glad to know we also are known for our good skin. Lol!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    i moved to Phoenix form the east coast last year. its great how fantastic people look here. tans, in shape and healthy, active....and that translates to happier and friendlier.

so in California where you also have the beach i understand how they glow even more. :D