Replies

• pradi78
    pradi78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations.
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!! I wish I could be as dedicated and motivated as you!!:flowerforyou:
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Since you used the term "trophy wife", I think it's safe to say you have a very lucky husband!

Well done!
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment - however, I struggle with the word 'trophy wife' and I think that is the wrong reason for taking that journey.This should primarily be all about you - and then your family will benefit from the result.s.....
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress pic! I'm sure you were already a trophy. Congrats.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Got news for you baby...you already are a trophy wife:-) You my dear look amazing and obviously you have worked crazy hard...Rock on!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Love your story and how proud you are. That is wonderful and wish you continued success on your journey and in becoming even hotter and the utlimate trophy wife! You go girl!!
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing success stories i have read on MFP. You are so focused, i love it !! You look absolutely beautiful!
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow, just read your story...totally inspirational! I'm on my way too...thanks for sharing! You go girl!
  • DivaDiane
    DivaDiane Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow, great story. You inspired me and I just ordered the book online.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thankyou. This is so inspiring. You look amazing.
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I ordered my NROLFW yesterday. I cant wait!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It's incredible how much weight ages us! You look absolutely incredible & I think your new hair cut is perfect! Congrats girl!!! HIGH FIVE!!!!!! :smile:
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    forgot to mention how much younger you look!!!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    The funniest part of your title is that your wonderful hubby still gives you that same adoring looks now as he did back then. You have always been his trophy, I'm just glad that now you feel like the trophy you are :heart:
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!! Very inspiring, keep hearing a lot more lately about lifting for woman, I think I need to look into that!!:flowerforyou:
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You already are a trophy wife! Congrats, you look amazing!
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Once again, this is one of the best things about MFP!!! I love the inspiration I get from reading others' success stories- as a 46yr old mother of 3, just starting her journey to getting back to "biker babe hot", I thank you!!!!!
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your story and dedication!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!