On my way to being a trophy wife (pics)

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Wowww!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! Congrats to you!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    I think you deserve a solid gold trophy - I'm sure that's what you meant! I just picked up that book and have read it...now for the hard part of figuring it all out and planning out some meals, etc. I do like the additional calories they recommend with lifting. You're vey inspiring for me as we're the same height with just about the same starting weight. It's great to know I'll be looking like you in no time at all!

Many, many congrats to you :happy:
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 55 Member
    You look amazing! Great job.
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    you look gorgeous! Very inspirational, good work!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    You look fabulous.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wow!

You are a true inspiration and I LOVE your subject title--WOW, you look so gorgeous, WTG!!!!!
  • AISIGO
    AISIGO Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome! You are a true inspiration!
  • Great work!
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    wow you look great
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Awesome job!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Nice progress, trophy or not, the way you feel is what counts:-)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Running and lifting heavy. By Jove, I think you've got it! (in my best British accent) Looking good!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Well I am blown away by everyones support and comments. Thank you so much. I love MFP and my friends on here:smile:
    So I will keep on keeping on. I could come up with thousands of reasons why I let myself go, but I can only think of one reason to fight for the new me, and that reason is for me!

We all have it in us to do this, I just believe it with every fiber of my being.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    WOW. Thanks so much for sharing your story ! Bench press 85 ? Me too ! LOVE lifting heavy and the "competing" with myself to see what my body can do. You are rockin it !
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    You are beautiful. Congratulations!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Awesome job girl!! It is Amazing at what we can accomplish once we "wake up" you've done a wonderful job! :)
  • U look amazing. U shud b really proud. X
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    The funniest part of your title is that your wonderful hubby still gives you that same adoring looks now as he did back then. You have always been his trophy, I'm just glad that now you feel like the trophy you are :heart:

Thanks Marie, he is an amazing man and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Not once has he mentioned my weight, he just wants me happy. God I love that man:love:
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    omg!!! what a magnificent post for a magnificent person. i'm smiling ear to ear. and LOVE the title. we gutta have goals, right?! you are gorgeous, strong, and full of glorious sass. evidently, the hubs has known that all along-- smart dude. much love to you, laurieb!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    I don't think I ever saw your "before" pics. Fantastic work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!