9 month results!!!

Options

Replies

• kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    oh wow! WOW!!!! you look totally awesome...you should be so proud of you!! WOW!! Thanks for sharing you are an inspiration!!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look so happy.. Great Job.. You Rock
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you've done amazingly well, and you look great!
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!!
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful. Congratulations!!:drinker:
  • orchidsand
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look fantastic & soooooo happy!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    That is so inspirational! You look great. I am so proud of you, keep up the good work!
  • sshoaga
    sshoaga Posts: 19
    Options
    incredible! look at you, you are/look onederful!!! Wish, hope and pray I can get back to where I was 3 yrs ago!!! I Started a 221 and w/in 9 mos. went to 163 ( obstaining from white foods) 163. Today I weigh 199.8!!! My goal is 180 by my 66th birthday (Nov 10, 2012) I am having a hard time finding my way back home. I admire you and I know what it takes. Be happy as I am for you that you were/are in it to win it! Keep doing whatever you are doing and let me know what it is (if you don't mind. I love you and wish you continued success!!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    incredible! look at you, you are/look onederful!!! Wish, hope and pray I can get back to where I was 3 yrs ago!!! I Started a 221 and w/in 9 mos. went to 163 ( obstaining from white foods) 163. Today I weigh 199.8!!! My goal is 180 by my 66th birthday (Nov 10, 2012) I am having a hard time finding my way back home. I admire you and I know what it takes. Be happy as I am for you that you were/are in it to win it! Keep doing whatever you are doing and let me know what it is (if you don't mind. I love you and wish you continued success!!!
    No secret...watch what i eat (portion control)...i havent cut anything out but that's cuz i know i cant live that way. Exercise and water..that's it! Lots of support too. Good luck to you and everyone....if i can do it so can you!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know I never want to see 200 again! I too have dropped down to a size 16 from a 20. bought new pants and 2 new shirts at goodwill as I don't want to spend alot of money cuz baby, I won't be here long....[size 16] great job..enjoy!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    you look great
    but more importantly
    you look happy

:]
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job!!
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!!!! Great job!!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you everyone. Its amazing to look back at pictures. So if you are just starting I encourage you to take pics (I know thats hard)and measurements. You will be so happy you did.
  • simonemccrea
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: You are inspiration to us "still" plus size girls!!!!:wink:
  • BlueJue2
    BlueJue2 Posts: 77
    Options
    You look terrific!! Keep it up, you are an inspiration!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you're looking great!
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    WOW!!!! You even look younger now!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • whr0411
    whr0411 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look so much happier and healthier to say nothing of younger. Way to go. Very well done. It gives me hope that maybe in a few month I too could see a difference with the help of MFP.
  • jmbreister
    Options
    You should be so proud! You look great, and so happy. Way to stick to it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!