Taco Bell, yuck!

Options
13»

Replies

• chaniray
    chaniray Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It's a regular Taco Bell taco with a Doritos shell. If you don't like Taco Bell, there's no need to try it except for the novelty. Try making a taco salad with Doritos.
    ^^^ Brilliant. Adopt me? <grin>
    My friend's husband said he heard of this somewhere: get a snack size bag of Doritos, break them up slightly, and add all the taco ingredients into the bag, mix, and eat with a fork.

that's called a walking taco and believe it or not they serve it to our kids for school lunch.

but yeah if you like or want to try something try making it yourself first. i'm sure you can do it as well if not better.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I used to make nachos using Doritos. They were so good! so i def wanna try this taco
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I was there yesterday and forgot about them until I ate my lunch than saw the ad but was good and did not get one.......but it looked delish.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Oddly, Taco Bell and Subway are the only fast food I enjoy. Oh and Wendy's spicy chicken.

I think the burgers from McDonalds and Burger King are freakin' disgusting. I can proudly say I haven't eaten one in 15 years.

My boyfriend had a Doritos taco the other day. He said it was alright.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Eat the tacos fresco instead! Only 150cal and 7 grams of fat. Not too bad if your craving!!!!

Had the soft chicken fresco taco today - 2 as a matter of fact! They are really good and love the calorie count!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I love Taco Bell - but I find it's not very filling for the calories. With that said I did try the Dorito Taco thingy and it was really good. The shell was really thin and broke easily but they give you this cardboard thing to eat it in so it all stays together. The taste wasn't super strong Doritoy.. I would probably order it again if I was having Taco Bell.