You know you have worked out hard when..

Options
Okay let's have some fun.. You know you have worked out hard when..

You drive home from the gym and take 5 minutes to get the energy to get out of the car!! :)

Replies

• jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    when your finished with your workout and it looks like you just got out of the shower/pool
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    your downstairs neighbor is cowering in his doorway because he thought all the noise you made jumping around was the building coming down.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    you fall down the gym stairs because your legs are jello from the 60 minute elliptical stupidity
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You feel so hot afterwards (temp wise) than you wear shorts home from the gym in Minnesota in winter.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    When you're walking like you dropped the soap in prison due to some heavy squats.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    you can't pick up your newborn baby coz he's "too heavy"
  • Keladry
    Keladry Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you fall down the gym stairs because your legs are jello from the 60 minute elliptical stupidity

You beat me too it!
  • LEENASHER
    LEENASHER Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    your arms ache when you wake up the next morning and wonder how much you lifted!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down!
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When you're walking like you dropped the soap in prison due to some heavy squats.

LOL. OMG been there.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    when your butt and leg muscles are sore the next day
  • MarleeRayne
    MarleeRayne Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When you take a nap on the couch downstairs becuz you can't make it up the stairs.

*true story*
    Lol...
  • rkr22401
    rkr22401 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You step out of your post-workout shower and immediately start sweating again, requiring you to get back into the shower.
  • lurkette
    lurkette Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You step out of your post-workout shower and immediately start sweating again, requiring you to get back into the shower.

This happens to me every day during the summer, even when I don't work out.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    You begin to seriously contemplate taking an ice bath you've heard others do, because the shower just doesn't seem to be cooling you down.
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just had to say cool post...I feel better from all the soreness now lol!
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    When people stare at you cuz you sound like you have Tourettes as you cling to the railing as you go down the stairs.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    - when the sweat on your tshirt goes beyond being shaped like your sports bra, but the entire shirt is wet

- opening up the cabinet makes your lats hurt as if you were doing upright rows

- people next to you on the treadmill/bike/elliptical express concern for your safety while you're doing HIIT
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options

That was me on Saturday morning....

Let me add, You're so tired you sit in the car outside the gym for 5 minutes before you remember to turn the key and drive home.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    ...you can't straighten your arms for 2 days after bicep curls.