You know you have worked out hard when..

Options

Replies

• rolyprince
    rolyprince Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When you're walking like you dropped the soap in prison due to some heavy squats.

PMSL. :-)
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Every piece of your work out clothing can be rung out!!
  • msjayo7213
    Options
    When you get to the locker room you throw up everywhere. ***Trainer kicked my butt this day***
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    You are sitting on the bus home after a major leg workout, and don't get off at your stop the first time, or the second one because your legs are too tired. True story from when I was in my late teens, and I am thankful it was a shorter loop.
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    When it hurts to lie down.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Your leg still hurts WEEKS later.
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You feel so hot afterwards (temp wise) than you wear shorts home from the gym in Minnesota in winter.

Hey, it's been 40+ degrees here the last few days. It was 42 degrees this morning at 7am! All the snow has melted for now.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    When you it's hard to left your arms up to wash your hair...
  • deverdad
    deverdad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    when it hurts too bad to lift your arms in the shower to wash armpits!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options

When you hang your t-shirt up to dry and it forms a little puddle on the floor as it drips...

^^^ This for me - I have been having to hang mine over our bathtub just so it can drip and then dry enough to actually throw it in the laundry without ruining the rest of the clothes. Which is really gross now that I think about it. :embarassed:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You toss your sweaty gym clothes in the hamper, and they're STILL soaking wet two days later when you do the laundry.
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You begin to seriously contemplate taking an ice bath you've heard others do, because the shower just doesn't seem to be cooling you down.

I have taken them...a little shocking at first, but your muscles will love you the next day. I was just telling my husband this morning that I am not recovering as quickly since we dont have a bath tub right now and I cant take these.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    When your bicep cramps up in the shower trying to wash the back of your shoulder and you almost choke yourself to death before you unlock your arm or you lifted so heavy that you wake up in the middle of the night aching real bad, not soreness but aching pains from fatigue and heavy lifting.
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    PERFECT... I HAD THIS HAPPEN LAST WEEK.. WIFE WAS NOT HAPPY!
    You toss your sweaty gym clothes in the hamper, and they're STILL soaking wet two days later when you do the laundry.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I was so tired after a work out , i walked into a potted plant in the lobby and couldnt even bend over to pick it up, i just stood there looking at it... then took another 20 mins in the car just sitting there waiting for my arms to move so i could grip the wheel.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    my legs are still screaming at me from 2 days ago when I upped the weight I was pressing...
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    man nips are chaffed.. and it hurts!
    Buy some Glide if you haven't already. :)

is that like oil? or lube? or wha?

It is like a deorderant stick, that makes your skin slippery so you don't get chaffed. It is awesome. I use it under my heart rate monitor every time I where it.
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When you get home from the gym and your puppy is so happy to see you, but you just have no energy. So you lay next to the dog bed and pass out.

You get home to cook dinner and you can't open a single jar, let alone the fridge door...
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    When you can't even brush your teeth.
  • TenaciousTracey
    TenaciousTracey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When people stare at you cuz you sound like you have Tourettes as you cling to the railing as you go down the stairs.

This is sooooooooooooooo true. I swear people think I'm crazy sometimes when this happens including my son who hugs very tight.