*YOUR* personal preference

Options

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i think it depends on the person as to what looks idea. i personally like 1 and 3 :3
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I would have said three but I fround myself a lot more wowed and turned on by 4.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    2-3
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    cvancouver-madmen.jpg

scarlett-johansson-dolce-gabbana-beauty.jpg
    Didn't know you were into zombies brah.

Unless I'm missing a reference, are you saying they are zombies because they are *WHITE*? :huh:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    cvancouver-madmen.jpg

Unless I'm missing a reference, are you saying they are zombies because they are *WHITE*? :huh:
    Actually. No.

The real question is, would you have asked the same question if *I* was white? Of course not, so GTFO.
  • lurkette
    lurkette Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have to side with Matt on this one... my ideal body is a mix of 2 and 3.
    sexy-fit-women-28.jpg?w=500&h=299
    fit-women-08.jpg
  • AntWrig
    Options
    I have to side with Matt on this one... my ideal body is a mix of 2 and 3.
    sexy-fit-women-28.jpg?w=500&h=299
    Would marry.
  • Cat_296
    Cat_296 Posts: 40
    Options
    Definitely an athletic 3 (ie just slightly more muscle definition than the pics)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I like choice 1. but the girl in the 2nd pic with the hat.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    cvancouver-madmen.jpg

Actually. No.

The real question is, would you have asked the same question if *I* was white? Of course not, so GTFO.

I didn't bother to check what you looked like. Just curious what the zombie reference is to.

PS: To clarify, I'm not talking about white as in race (realized I wasn't clear), but as in not-tan.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    cvancouver-madmen.jpg

Actually. No.

I didn't bother to check what you looked like. Just curious what the zombie reference is to.

PS: To clarify, I'm not talking about white as in race (realized I wasn't clear), but as in not-tan.

The word you're looking for is *pale*
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy with the figure of 4. It's slim, but curvy and voluptuous. I don't want to be skinny or boney.
  • AntWrig
    Options
    cvancouver-madmen.jpg

Actually. No.

Lol. Sure you didn't. It's all good.

I can't do them too pale. Some pale is okay.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy with the figure of 4. It's slim, but curvy and voluptuous. I don't want to be skinny or boney.

With all due respect - could people start actually considering slimmer peoples feelings?

Would you like it if slimmer people started saying "not 4 or above, I don't want to look like a hippo"?
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options

With all due respect - could people start actually considering slimmer peoples feelings?

Would you like it if slimmer people started saying "not 4 or above, I don't want to look like a hippo"?

This! Please vote without putting others down. All women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Honestly i don't see any of those ladies as too skinny or boney. Well maybe the blonde but I hate them so let's just ignore that. And the lady in the very last photo has a cute face.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    No. 3 then 4.
    Defiantly not no.1 though, skinny is not normal
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    No. 3 then 4.
    Defiantly not no.1 though, skinny is not normal

Do you realize how rude and obnoxious you come across here? There are many men and women who are naturally "skinny" including "normal" everyday joes and janes. I have a friend who is 5'6 and is static at 105lbs no dieting and only exercise is surfing. My own hubby has to fight and eat everything in sight just to stay above 130lbs. Please think before you type/speak.
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1,2,3 :flowerforyou:
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options

This man speaks the truth :glasses: