*YOUR* personal preference

Options

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The number 1 with the hat if I could please!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy with the figure of 4. It's slim, but curvy and voluptuous. I don't want to be skinny or boney.

With all due respect - could people start actually considering slimmer peoples feelings?

Would you like it if slimmer people started saying "not 4 or above, I don't want to look like a hippo"?

Don't you think there's a difference in the words thin and skinny to the word slim though? Personally, I think thin and skinny have negative connotations, as in too thin, but I think slim means slim and healthy. Not sure why I feel like that though. I'd like to be slimmer but i wouldn't like to be thin or skinny. Not trying to be awkward, just curious.

Agreed.

Slim = a positive person looking in shape
    skinny = thrown at someone who is thinner than you to make them feel bad (e.g. they are doing something wrong being that way).
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    I would be very happy with the figure of 4. It's slim, but curvy and voluptuous. I don't want to be skinny or boney.

With all due respect - could people start actually considering slimmer peoples feelings?

Would you like it if slimmer people started saying "not 4 or above, I don't want to look like a hippo"?

Don't you think there's a difference in the words thin and skinny to the word slim though? Personally, I think thin and skinny have negative connotations, as in too thin, but I think slim means slim and healthy. Not sure why I feel like that though. I'd like to be slimmer but i wouldn't like to be thin or skinny. Not trying to be awkward, just curious.

I think people use the words "skinny" and "thin" differently. I personally see "skinny" and "thin" as a good thing; to me it's an attractive trait and I associate it with being "slim". However, someone else may use the word skinny in a negative way. It all depends on the person and their ideas of what skinny/thin means. I hope that wasn't too confusing lol

Skinny or boney was being used in a negative way, clearly.
  • RyanPerry2012
    RyanPerry2012 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Not quite as ripped as the examples you've given, but still more towards 2 for me.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Definitely 3
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    3 is pretty much what I'm aiming for but I'd love to get to 1.. In an ideal world lol :)
  • jhartram
    jhartram Posts: 165
    Options
    I want to be somewhere between 2 and 3 =D
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options

Agreed.

skinny = thrown at someone who is thinner than you to make them feel bad (e.g. they are doing something wrong being that way).

No, I don't "throw" words at people to try and make them feel bad, and you have no right to say that I do, you know nothing about me. That is just my opinion of the connotation of a word, and everyone is entitled to have an opinion, and it can be different to yours. To be quite honest, I couldn't care less what people weigh or what dress size they wear, I'm interested in health. Yes, I'm trying to lose weight but that's because my body fat % is too high and I'm not as fit and healthy as I would like to be. Other people can do whatever they want, I just hope that they're healthy.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    1 or 3 (with a bit of 2 minus the sticky-out veins). I like curvy, thin or athletic looking bodies.

Yes agreed!!! I like all of them...I'm built most like 1 b/c of my extremely narrow hips...wanna mix it up with toned down version of 2...and get the booty of 3!!!
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    Can I be able to eat like 5 and look like 1? :P

LOL!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would love to look like 1. But that would never happen, I just don't have the bones to do that!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

Agreed.

No, I don't "throw" words at people to try and make them feel bad, and you have no right to say that I do, you know nothing about me. That is just my opinion of the connotation of a word, and everyone is entitled to have an opinion, and it can be different to yours. To be quite honest, I couldn't care less what people weigh or what dress size they wear, I'm interested in health. Yes, I'm trying to lose weight but that's because my body fat % is too high and I'm not as fit and healthy as I would like to be. Other people can do whatever they want, I just hope that they're healthy.

You miss understand me.

"You" wasn't directed at you directly. You was meant in third person, not literally you.

So your post I think missed my point buddy.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options

Agreed.

You miss understand me.

"You" wasn't directed at you directly. You was meant in third person, not literally you.

So your post I think missed my point buddy.

:highfive:
  • bellaxero
    bellaxero Posts: 62
    Options
    def. 3
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I was "curvy" (pic of me in pink on my profile. says 2010 on it). But, my fiance said i was "too fat". Yes, he actually said those exact words. But i still love him <3:D

But the type id go for is number 1. I always LOVED model bodies. I always loved curvy bodies too..Maybe I could get in between? I dont wanna bee too thin either.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am 4 and trying to get to 3.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I would be happy being a 1 or a 3. I'm a 3 now and wouldn't mind being a bit slimmer.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am striving for the look of #3. I like having curves and I always will.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    theoneandonlybrookie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    3!

Cause your waist is small but your curves are kickin'... :smile: Curvy but still fit, healthy, and in shape.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Shape 3

If I had a body like Beyonce...you couldn't tell me nothin'! =P