37lbs down, can you tell?

Options
13»

Replies

• Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell some. I think part of the reason it's more difficult to see a huge differance is that you are wearing really loose fitting clothing in the first picture. Try to pick something form-fitting and keep it the same for each updated pic you do. I think then you will really be able to see more of a differance in yourself. Congrats on the weight loss so far. You're doing great!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow. Ohh u can tell, look at them shoulders, what a diff!! Ps what a lovely smile you have, keep up the good work!! :heart:

Its weird i dont like my smile much, obviously you see something i dont, but thank you :)
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be embarassed.
    You look amazing..
    Be proud, you've done a wonderful job...
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work! How tall are you, btw?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Ya, I can tell. Great job, you're doing awesome!
  • Acherona
    Options
    Yes, I can tell some. I think part of the reason it's more difficult to see a huge differance is that you are wearing really loose fitting clothing in the first picture. Try to pick something form-fitting and keep it the same for each updated pic you do. I think then you will really be able to see more of a differance in yourself. Congrats on the weight loss so far. You're doing great!

normally i would agree however what i was wearing in the first picture was tight and i dont think i was even quite my biggest then, the second everything was tighter but its now perfect :)
  • brenda26143
    brenda26143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow i can tell !!! you are looking good keep up the good work
  • Acherona
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work! How tall are you, btw?

5"7 :)
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OMFG!! I live with you, and even I didn't notice it was that much of a difference! I am so proud of you xxxxx

Sadly, that's true in most cases. When you see someone everyday, it often takes a slap in the face to notice changes like that!! What a sweet man though, for being honest about it!!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! You can totally see a difference - face, waist, and generally all over! That is fabulous! Keep it up! You have got this. And got the support of a wonderful man too by the looks of his comment :-) So pleased for you!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Yes Mam.. You Look Great Sweetie.. Keep up the Awesome Job!!! So proud of you Beautiful xoxo
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! IT IS HARD TO SEE WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE LOOKING AT YOU, YOU TEND TO SEE THE SAME YOU BUT THE WONDERFUL THING IS THAT OTHERS CAN SEE!!!
  • Acherona
    Options
    Thank you all so much, cant wait to share with you more pictures in the future :)
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    You look great :smile:
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    you are kicking butt and should be very proud of how far you have come. i completely understand about pictures. i tried to take a picture of myself the other day and it took me at least 10 tries and i STILL didn't like the result. oh well someday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!