What is the most bizzare diet you've heard of?

Options
1235»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I think paleo is pretty bizzare, but I would have to say the grapefruit diet is the craziest.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    The breatharian diet is the craziest one to me. Who would actually believe you can live without food? Disturbed people, and liars.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I was always fond of Billy Bob and Angelina's "Orange Diet" where they would only eat orange foods.

Cheetos are orange. This could work out well for me.

Ooh, good point. Let us not forget Doritos.

I could handle the "orange diet" especially if cheetos and doritos are involved.

And gummy orange slices!! I would be destined to fail because I refuse to eat candy corn and circus peanuts though.

Oh. I am totally with you on the inability to consume candy corn (vile stuff) and I don't know what circus peanuts are. On a positive orange note: cheese, orange sherbet, orange tictacs, and sour peach candies (yum).

Edited to add: I had to Google circus peanuts. They do NOT look delicious.
    Agree on the circus peanuts--they ARE nasty!
    Add to the Orange Diet:
    Orange Julius Shakes
    Dreamsicles
    Nachos
    Cheddar Popcorn
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was always fond of Billy Bob and Angelina's "Orange Diet" where they would only eat orange foods.

Cheetos are orange. This could work out well for me.

Ooh, good point. Let us not forget Doritos.

I am liking this orange foods diet more and more...

Wing sauce is orange. So can I eat as many chicken wings as I can hold?! :tongue:
  • CStone17
    CStone17 Posts: 37
    Options
    My friend tried an apple diet.. She ate an apple for breakfast, 2 for lunch and then 3 before she ate a small dinner and then one for supper.. She kept it up for about 3 days and now cannot stand the sight of apples :laugh:

Whats the worst you've heard of? And did it work?

If it was possible to be healthy on nothing but apples, I would totally do it. I won't even touch most junk food because it looks disgusting; if I ever stress-eat, I eat apples (really bad days can be Four-Apple days). Can you tell I'm a Washingtonian? Haha.