TURBO JAM... new group, anyone wanna join me? :)

Options

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I used to hate cardio till I discovered Turbo Jam. Now I look forward to it. How do I sign up?
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Today I will be doing 20 minute workout with the ABS DVD. I started last week with walking also. Love groups and new ppl :smile:
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started this monday already so count me in. Its just the cardio I need to add to my current regimen.. and it actually made me sore, LOVE it! 6 wks / 5 days/ week. its on!
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I take Turbo Kick @ my gym, is that the same? I know she has 3 and one is specifically for the gym. Anyone know? Thanks
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I did the 20 minute workout this evening; wasn't going to, as I'd had a session at the gym this morning - but then thought - well it's only 20 minutes... and it flew by!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I need to do this!! I have 2 sets of this (My Mom bought both of us one, and she's "done" with hers now so I'm planning on selling it on ebay)...
    I just feel really really out of shape...but I guess the only way to get over that is to do it, right? LOL DUH! =)
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    got mine in!
    did the 20 min workout...and found out that my a/c is not working...holy crap i'm sweaty! LOL
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I will so join you!!!! I LOVE Turbo Jam!! I made a goal to do a TJ workout everyday for the month of March, I've miss 5 days so far =( But they were all because I had donated blood and I can't ever do anything for days after that! =P

Anyone can add me to keep up with progress btw,,,
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My question is how do you log in turbo jam and turbo party? I just downloaded the workouts....
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! So nice to see more people signing up!!

Turbo jam has it's own exercise log here on my fitness pal, kickboxing, including turbojam I believe it is labelled as.

Everyone who wants to join is in, just let me know when your ready to start, was planning monday coming, how is that for everyone?

So glad to have you all with us, can't wait to get started :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • torsaer
    Options
    I'm still with you Mel!! we need a few more recruits! In the meantime, I did turbo sculpt yesterday, and today am going to do the longer turbo workout (total body blast)!
    LOVE the ring, Mel!! and you have very dainty fingers. Mine are like fat sausages.
    xxxx
  • torsaer
    Options
    OK - have done the total body blast - good fun and an hour went v quickly!
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love Turbo Jam, it's so fun! I will start on Monday.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options

Turbo jam has it's own exercise log here on my fitness pal, kickboxing, including turbojam I believe it is labelled as.

Everyone who wants to join is in, just let me know when your ready to start, was planning monday coming, how is that for everyone?

So glad to have you all with us, can't wait to get started :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I use a HRM though, the calories for Turbo Jam/Kickboxing are always high for me. It just depends how much you have to lose if you will burn more or not.
  • safari20111
    safari20111 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    On my second week just finished turbo sculpt. I'm in
  • melgibson
    Options

I use a HRM though, the calories for Turbo Jam/Kickboxing are always high for me. It just depends how much you have to lose if you will burn more or not.

I think you may well be right, I found the calories to be estimated too high too, so maybe it's worth writing an exercise for it and reducing a quarter or something. I will have to get my HRM out and wear it for some sessions and see what I burn. I was surprised to find how little I burn for running and walking etc. Quite upsetting :sad:
  • melgibson
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok Everyone

We are going to start on MONDAY!!!

I hope everyone is ready, I think we have waited long enough.
    Anyone else who wants to sign up in the meantime just write something below and start on monday with us.
    The deal is 5 workouts per week, for 6 weeks non stop.
    ANY turbo jam workout you like, or even turbo fire if you prefer.

I will mostly be doing the 20 minute workout first thing is the morning, mon-fri. Weekends are usually filled with DIY and decorating and jobs around the house so I burn quite a bit then, plus I go running with my Fiance too, sometimes!!

So all ready for monday, I can't wait to get this challenge started and commit to it properly, I have had the DVD for ages but have never had time to really learn the routines and get into it so I'm looking forward to this!!

Good luck everyone. I will report back to you all on sunday night and see how everyone is doing then on to MONDAY!!!!

LETS AVE IT!!! :drinker:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I've been doing turbo jam for almost a month now. Most of the days I do it 6 times a week for cardio party with different mixes and partner it with 30 day shred coz i really love Jm's workout. I have cardio party mix 1, 2, 3, fat blaster and turbo sculpt.
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Monday works great for me!
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :drinker:

So lovely to see some new people signed up!! YAY!!! Welcome on board everyone and thaank you so much for joining me!!!

How is everyone fixed to start NEXT MONDAY? Or are we ready to start sooner?
    Does anyone need to get their DVD?

I can't wait to get started, feel free to add me as a friend too and we can motivate each other, I have been doing my TJ dvd most morings and am enjoying it but still missing too many, I missed today, simply felt too tired to get up that hour early :sad:
    but hopefully with this group and logging in daily to report back to all of you I will find it easier to stick to.

Welcome everyone!!

Anyone who wants to join please sign up now!!! :wink:

Monday works for me!!