Progress from 190 to 164

Options
13»

Replies

• dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Pictures area great way to document your success!!!!! And you are doing great!!!!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can see a great difference. Keep up the hard work :)
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    Great progression
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Great job, that Is a good transformation!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! I can't believe you are 164, definitely doesn't look it - you must hold your weight really well. I'm 5'2" and even at 164 I wouldn't look half as good as that.. I'd look bigger than you did when you started! Maybe 2 inches height makes a big difference?
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Those 26 pounds have made a huge difference. You've done splendidly.
  • nofatvw
    nofatvw Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job! Love it when you can tell the difference on the back (back fat) :tongue:

Don't you just love it when this happens?!!!

Outstanding girl!!!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    How awesome!! Such a difference!! Furthermore we share the same goal...30 by my 30th is what I am aiming for too!!! I am down 21 so far and feel great!! Pretty sure I will keep going once the 30 is off but I will be thrilled to accomplish that! Keep up the good work fellow HOT almost 30 year old!!! :)
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks again, All! I really appreciate your support!
    On the subject of back fat. LOL I didn't really realize I had so much of it until about the second picture. Isn't that crazy? Can't wait until the stomach area is better, but I just keep looking at these pics and that really motivates me. Again, thank you all for your support and encouragement!!
  • losingit4thekiddos
    Options
    Ah, great inspiration! We are about the same with starting weight and height size and you've inspired me to get there. Keep up the good work!
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love seeing your posts :) Im going to friend you!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bye bye, Back Fat! Way to go, girl!!
  • rorae
    rorae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    woo hooo, pictures tell an amazing story, you are melting ! Good job!!
  • Twistedlime
    Twistedlime Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Love that you are taking the photos in the same clothes. You can really see the difference! You must feel great!
  • LisaStrick2013
    LisaStrick2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. You look amazing!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look great and can see the definition and toning. thanks for sharing.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow- u look amazing. I'm at 166, 5'4 also and I still look pregnant. What's ur regimen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, tnx
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference from 187 to 164! You go girl! :) Keep up the AMAZING work that you're doing!

Exactly! Awesomipated!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!