Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress from 190 to 164

13»

Replies

• dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Pictures area great way to document your success!!!!! And you are doing great!!!!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Congrats! I can see a great difference. Keep up the hard work :)
  • Great progression
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Great job, that Is a good transformation!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,251 Member
    Congrats, you look great! I can't believe you are 164, definitely doesn't look it - you must hold your weight really well. I'm 5'2" and even at 164 I wouldn't look half as good as that.. I'd look bigger than you did when you started! Maybe 2 inches height makes a big difference?
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Those 26 pounds have made a huge difference. You've done splendidly.
  • nofatvw
    nofatvw Posts: 10
    Great job! Love it when you can tell the difference on the back (back fat) :tongue:

Don't you just love it when this happens?!!!

Outstanding girl!!!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 244 Member
    How awesome!! Such a difference!! Furthermore we share the same goal...30 by my 30th is what I am aiming for too!!! I am down 21 so far and feel great!! Pretty sure I will keep going once the 30 is off but I will be thrilled to accomplish that! Keep up the good work fellow HOT almost 30 year old!!! :)
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Thanks again, All! I really appreciate your support!
    On the subject of back fat. LOL I didn't really realize I had so much of it until about the second picture. Isn't that crazy? Can't wait until the stomach area is better, but I just keep looking at these pics and that really motivates me. Again, thank you all for your support and encouragement!!
  • Ah, great inspiration! We are about the same with starting weight and height size and you've inspired me to get there. Keep up the good work!
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    I love seeing your posts :) Im going to friend you!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Bye bye, Back Fat! Way to go, girl!!
  • rorae
    rorae Posts: 34 Member
    woo hooo, pictures tell an amazing story, you are melting ! Good job!!
  • Twistedlime
    Twistedlime Posts: 8 Member
    Bump
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Love that you are taking the photos in the same clothes. You can really see the difference! You must feel great!
  • LisaStrick2013
    LisaStrick2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Fantastic job. You look amazing!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Awesome!!! You look great and can see the definition and toning. thanks for sharing.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Wow- u look amazing. I'm at 166, 5'4 also and I still look pregnant. What's ur regimen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, tnx
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Wow! What a difference from 187 to 164! You go girl! :) Keep up the AMAZING work that you're doing!

Exactly! Awesomipated!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!