30 Day Shred Results w/Pictures

Options
bobbi_jo2
bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
I started the 30 Day Shred on February 13th. Because of a scheduled vacation, I did not have enough time to do the full 30 days. Instead, it ended up being about 27 days (but I figure that's close enough). I did each level for 9 days and I took Sundays off. So I think I only ended up doing each level 8 days.

I am fairly happy with the results. I can see more muscle definition and I feel much stronger. I wish I could see more results in my legs, but apparently I lose weight on my top half first. Hopefully my bottom half will start changing also.

Also, I continued what exercise I was doing before, but just added 30 DS to what I was already doing. I do 45-60 minutes of cardio (walking uphill and jogging) in the morning and 30DS in the afternoon every day of the week, except Sundays. I eat around 1200 calories per day, and as of right now, I am not eating back any exercise calories.

I'll be in Hawaii for the next week, but when I get back I'll be starting Ripped in 30. While I feel "more" beach ready than I was, still not looking good enough to wear this out in public. Hopefully by summer I'll have more of a bikini body. Well, here's what you've been waiting for. The results:

Before: After: Difference:
Bust: 39 Bust: 38.5 -0.5
Waist: 33 Waist: 31.5 -1.5
Belly Button: 39 Belly Button: 37.5 -1.5
Hips: 42.5 Hips: 40.5 -2.0
R arm: 12.5 R arm: 12 -0.5
L arm: 12.75 L arm: 12.5 -0.25
R leg: 22.75 R leg: 22 -0.75
L Leg: 23 L leg: 22.5 -0.5

Weight: 187 Weight: 176.4

Total inches lost: -7.5 inches
Total weight lost: -10.6 lbs

Also, I am 5ft 6 in and my ultimate goal weight is between 148-154.

30DSbeforeafter-Front.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-frontflexed.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-Backflexed.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-side.jpg

Love this site and love all of the support! Feel free to ask any questions!

Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Good job., you can really tell a difference. Especially in your back and front views! Keep up to good work.
  • Fipsie
    Fipsie Posts: 50
    Options
    Nice! Big difference for 30 days! Might have to do some investigating... :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    wow, very nice! I can really see the diff in your arms! You Look Wonderful!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    wow thats nice!
    I have started level 3 today .. Would love to see some significant differences in my body :)
  • vbg_shorty
    vbg_shorty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job, I give you lots of credit for sticking with it!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Wow..great job!
  • chelsey202
    chelsey202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing these before/after pics for the 30 day shred, I can't wait to start!

You look amazing! I can see a big difference in your tummy and back; you look more toned as well as thinner
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm starting my shred today!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome work! U lost ur roll in ur back! Yay!!! U look awesome thanks for sharing!
  • Spudleywudley
    Options
    Wow!! Great Job!!!!!

MJ :smile:
  • moonlightdrive
    Options
    That's fantastic, keep up the good work! :)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow what a big difference in such short time. congratts :)
    Thanks for sharing, I'm also doing the 30DS- Not every single day because life just happens lol
  • barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Those are outstanding results! I did 30 DS on and off while I was doing my second Round of P90X. What I thought was pretty cool was our measurements are very close and we are looking at hitting the same goal! So, seeing someone else that is right where I am is pretty encouraging! Keep up the good work!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

How do I found out about that?
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options

How do I found out about that?

The name of the DVD is 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. It's less than $10 at Walmart and Amazon.

OP- You look fantastic. That is a big difference for 30 days. Looking good momma!
  • nroisland
    nroisland Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Your back looks phenomenal...it just reminds me of how much Jillian loves her planks lol..great job!!
  • ScotinSeattle
    ScotinSeattle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! I have the DVD but struggle to fit it in my day :/ but after seeing this I am going to make a BIG effort to do it. Congratulations on sticking with it! I am feeling really motivated now.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!