thanks to mfp and the people here

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Whoa!

Very impressive my friend. I love a man that can do those dragon thingamajigs.

~Jo :flowerforyou:
    :blushing: why thank you :flowerforyou:
    you're very welcome :wink:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Hot hot hot!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

I always wondered what you looked like from the neck up lol :wink:

Good job. That was a lot of hard work ...I can appreciate that :smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP that looks like it hurts!

Way to go!
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    All i can say is WOW your very insprieing.. you look great..:flowerforyou:
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Do you do CrossFit too? If not, you should! After seeing those pics, I can tell you'd be great with those workouts! Good job!
    hello no no programs here yet what is crossfit and what are the results for some one my age and weight . up until oct 31 08 i never been to a gym . this was from garage floor only so if you can tell me were to go so i can see real results on cross fit ( im still waiting on tv like result pic from p90x people) i im just tying to find what might work the best with hard work behind it :smile:

CrossFit is a program originally designed for military, firefighters, SWAT, etc. but it turned out to be so good it's now for the masses. It's free and they encourage you to not use globo gym (the regular gyms). They give you a workout every day (well, 3 days on, 1 day off) online (FOR FREE!). You can scale it down to your own needs. I've done it and worked out with marines and a 72 year old lady...all doing the same workout (different weights of course). Check it out. It won't hurt to look into it.

www.crossfit.com

Good luck and once again, awesome on progress! :smile:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    DO you ROLL your back down?--it looks like your back is straight---I'd be afraid of slamming my back out!!! that looks like a killer exercise and until I hit 199 I am sticking to plain old walking and swimming and a bit of WII

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    no my back does not touch the bench
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!