is it bad that i eat a protein bar everyday?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Bump for the recipes. :flowerforyou:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    There are TONS of recipes on the forums and online. I make my own protein bars/balls/ice cream as well. So much less expensive and you can tailor them to your own macros and taste preferences. They take about 5 minutes to make. Really no excuses on this one :bigsmile:

Do some digging to find one that fits your tastes and macros. It's easy peasy. You'll never go back!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Not at all...Luna isn't the one I'd personally choose as there are many with less sugar and more protein. I love Think Think bars or Adkins bars. Pure Protein is good too. :-)
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I usually have one for breakfast every day. I'd love to eat a real meal but I've got three little kids, morning are crazy (even though I'm a stay at home mom), and since I'm breastfeeding something is better than nothing. Luna bars are great because they're 70% organic and they taste amazing. I generally agree that processed food isn't all that good, but organic snacks get a pass in my house.

^^^ this! They are miniamly processed and great go for it! i usualy have one for breakfast everyday!:love:
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • luvsherhubby
    Options
    yup
  • luvsherhubby
    Options
    Just make sure that it has 10g or less of sugar - otherwise you might as well eat a candy bar.

seriously... the luna bars have 10g sugar 180 cal 4 fiber and 9 protien and the sugar is comeing from evaporated cane juice.
    a snicker bar has 30 g of sugar and 1 g fiber 4 protien with 280 calories. even if teh luna bar had double teh sugar 20 g it would still be FARRRRRR better than any candy bar!

what a negative nancy!
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    I eat 2 Luna bars a day during the school week! & I consistently lose weight. I don't know how i'd find time to eat without them.
  • daryanani124
    daryanani124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not really a fan soy protein isolate - I only eat soy products if it's organic and in Luna bars it's not. I've been eating sunwarrior sol bars, all organic plus vegan with 17g of protein!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Not really a fan soy protein isolate - I only eat soy products if it's organic and in Luna bars it's not. I've been eating sunwarrior sol bars, all organic plus vegan with 17g of protein!

07pih9bjg9n4.png

I've got 1/2 a box of Kirkland ones that I'm eating through, but will never buy again. Back to the Clif Builder bars for me.