what are some good tasting protein bars and shakes?

Options
13»

Replies

• DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Think Thin are my fav. And I love Optimum Nutrition Chocolate...:-)

I like Pure Protein bars and definitely agree with Allison on the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard (Double Rich Chocolate) shake. I get the bars in 18 piece variety pack (3 flavors) from Sam's Cub and I get a 10 lb bag of protein shake online from vitacost.com ( i just refill an old protein container for everyday use and store the big bag in the pantry)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I love Snickers Marathon Multi Grain Crunch. They taste like chocolate and peanut butter and they're not huge like the meal replacement bars, but they satisfy me before a workout. And also give me my chocolate fix :tongue:
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I found some at Sam's Club made by Premier Nutrition. They are 160 calories for the shake and contain 30g of protein, low in carbs. I have the chocolate, but I think they also have a website. Best tasting shakes I've tried.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I like the protein 33 and carb less bars by horleys. I think the atkins ones are pretty blergh
    I love the tropical protein 33 bars - just like a perky nana! Fellow Kiwis will get it :wink:
    Protein shake-wise - Gaspari Myofusion is good.
    Don't buy - Ultimate Flurry by ANSI - it's soooooo sweet, like too sweet. Sickly. And I just purchased 5lbs of the stuff. Bleck.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    dashingdish.com has some pretty yummy sounding protein shakes. I made a spin on the cake batter one tonight and thought it was really good.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm not into bars or shakes. In a pinch I will put some unflavored protein powder in a smoothie.

The bars I like the most are larabars. The lemon one is awesome. But really I only eat them in a pinch.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I like the Cliff builder bars and PURE protein bars and believe it or not, I like the Target brand Whey protein shakes powder. Great in almond milk or cutting calories down a bit.
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    Balance Bars have some really great flavors. I go through about a dozen of their S'mores bars each week.
  • mmurelli
    mmurelli Posts: 26
    Options
    supreme peanut butter and jelly protein bar.
    labrada lean body banana and creme protein drink.
    both are very tasty