140 Pounds Down and Counting! Progress Pics...

Options

Replies

• megaslug
    megaslug Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing. PROOF you can do ANYTHING if you really want to.
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can see the thinner you emerging :)
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! WTG - keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! You sure know how to make a girl feel good!!
  • 3mmalou16
    3mmalou16 Posts: 27
    Options
    you look fantastic! well done :o)
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Your eyes look so much more beautiful in your new face and the bags under them disappeared. You are lovely. Congratulations on your success so far and keep it going!
  • roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Options
    I actually cussed out loud!(good thing the kiddos are at school) You look so amazing! Congrats on your loss:)
  • shafferbrandy10
    Options
    WAY TO GOOOO!!! Woohoooo CONGRATS you look great
  • VanessaFaith
    Options
    Thank you everybody!! :-)
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • dmoisson
    dmoisson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Who ever would have thought: Diet and Exercise!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that's just fantastic...well done to you, I have my hands up in the air *high five* :-)
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I don't see why people feel the need to slam those of us who have had weight loss surgery. We all have the right to make our own choices. I do watch what I eat and exercise. I'm 200 pounds lighter and have kept it off for over 2 years. Life is good and I know i will be successful keeping it off.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    WOW you look wonderful.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    WoW!! What a great loss!! You are such an inspiration and you look great!! :D
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Job well done!! I just wnated to say you look so much happier in the after pics, and the weight loss really shows off your lovely eyes
  • VanessaFaith
    Options
    I don't see why people feel the need to slam those of us who have had weight loss surgery. We all have the right to make our own choices. I do watch what I eat and exercise. I'm 200 pounds lighter and have kept it off for over 2 years. Life is good and I know i will be successful keeping it off.

No reason to be deffensive... I was not slamming anyone! My sister had gastric bypass and BEGGED me to have it done too. I only stated that it's possible w/out having it. To me it was such a scare that I would have to have surgery in order to get so much off... I'm only encouraging those who don't want to have it, that it is possible to do it without the surgery.
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC JOB!!!! Very motivating! Thank you for posting an awesome positive post too :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!