Size 12!

Options
2»

Replies

• PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo!!! :flowerforyou:
    Way to go! Isn't that such a great feeling!?

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Carrie! I was so psyched when I got back into size 12... it is a great feeling! :drinker:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Woohoo!!! You go girl!!! That is so great, I am looking forward to 14's right now, but I can fit into 16's coming from 18's. I refuse to buy them though because I know it won't be much longer til I can get into a 14 so I am waiting for that to happen. I haven't even imagined a 12 yet!!

So proud of you!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! :smile:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO once upon a time I was a 12 and in the next couple months I will see that again. CONGRATS!!!
  • otcarlson
    otcarlson Posts: 16
    Options
    You guys rock.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WTG CarrieBob!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - can't wait to be there.....need to buy 14s this week....I am thrilled about that
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    congrats congrats!! I also (just today) slipped into my size 12s :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

A month ago I was in a tight 14 and for a hoot today I grabbed my size 12s (which used to be WAY too small) and a was shocked when they just slipped right on!

*dances*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!