Whats your definition of a binge?

Options
13»

Replies

• eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    8k in one go, home meals. legit. in all honesty, i probably do more :/. when i do these, i just feel like stuffing things in my mouth, even though i don't feel hungry.
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ... a whole roll [1/2 box] of Girl Scout Thin Mints, a week ago. Yeah, the cause is good, but so are those dang cookies. Ugh... :(
  • thelittlefox
    Options
    ... a whole roll [1/2 box] of Girl Scout Thin Mints, a week ago. Yeah, the cause is good, but so are those dang cookies. Ugh... :(

Thin Mints are one of my great weaknesses, ugh. So easy to get carried away eating them. I bolt past the tables that are set up to sell in front of my supermarket... I feel bad but I honestly can't allow myself the chance to get anywhere near them!

Good job stopping at the one roll though... haha
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    A binge shouldn't be a calorie figure... its really dependent on you.

If I go all week doing well, then bam my Mom made cinnamon rolls and even though I can't fit it into my calories... I eat one or the whole tray! Doesn't matter! I technically binged on jelly beans last week. I kept grabbing handfuls and felt like I had no control... I kept making excuses... a few more wont hurt...

Thats a binge.

I agree! For me a binge is half a dominos deluxe feast pizza followed up with a 6 piece boneless chicken piece and 3 pieces of chessy bread washed down with 12oz of root beer... Haven't done that in awhile however, when I order from dominos it happens everytime!:sad:
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    eating whatever I want and not thinking about the damage it can cause.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    1800+ calories and I begin calling my day a binge if I don't exercise.
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a binge since beginning my weight loss journey....but I can certainly tell you that I used to binge everyday., was probably my normal daily diet. chips, chocolate, cake, pizza etc etc, you name it, i ate it.... calories were the last thing on my mind!!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Binge: Loss of control...no matter the amount of calories. Eating just to eat.
  • MechanicalKid1
    Options
    Eating nothing but all the fatty foods you want. I've done that a few times. A day will start out with me thinking about a low calorie breakfast, then all of a sudden I'm eating chips and a grilled cheese sandwich. Even though that has happened, I'm glad to say it's only happened twice in the 8-9 months I've been watching my calories(:
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Not calories as much as eating when I'm bored and not because I'm hungry, and still eating even though I'm aware