more friends more support

Options
2»

Replies

• kwilso34
    kwilso34 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Request sent! The more the merrier, add me if you like :)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    you can add me if you like.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound thick... i don't have any friends yet on MFP. I log each and every day and i'm forever reading the community posts.

What do Friends "do" on MFP? Can friends comment on diaries and send private messages etc?

Having a support network sounds really good and i'm sure it'd add a whole new dimension to this site for me.

In case anyone wants to add me, i'm Lindsey, 27 (at the end of the month) no kiddies, very motivated and have around 50lbs left to lose before i'm at what i feel would be my perfect weight. :) x

Hi, Lindsey! Friends will be able to see when you log for the day (not specific foods or calories, but exercise). And friends can see when you comment on a blog or a topic. Also, it's like Facebook in that if you type something on the boards, friends can respond to it. If you're struggling, your friends can provide words of encouragement. And when you're having good days, your words encourage your friends. The cool thing about having friends here is that everyone is working towards the same goal, to get into better shape.
  • kafferding
    Options
    Same here, I've been on MFP for quite a while (active since Aug 2011) but mostly read boards. I've been struggling a bit lately and could use more friends to be inspired by! I'm a forty four year old mom of two. Anyone who needs/wants more friends, add me!
  • Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sorry to sound thick... i don't have any friends yet on MFP. I log each and every day and i'm forever reading the community posts.

What do Friends "do" on MFP? Can friends comment on diaries and send private messages etc?

Having a support network sounds really good and i'm sure it'd add a whole new dimension to this site for me.

In case anyone wants to add me, i'm Lindsey, 27 (at the end of the month) no kiddies, very motivated and have around 50lbs left to lose before i'm at what i feel would be my perfect weight. :) x

Hi, Lindsey! Friends will be able to see when you log for the day (not specific foods or calories, but exercise). And friends can see when you comment on a blog or a topic. Also, it's like Facebook in that if you type something on the boards, friends can respond to it. If you're struggling, your friends can provide words of encouragement. And when you're having good days, your words encourage your friends. The cool thing about having friends here is that everyone is working towards the same goal, to get into better shape.

Brill! thanks for this!! :) xx

Can't wait to build a little support network on here then! :) x
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sending a request :)
  • wanting2bthinner
    wanting2bthinner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Request sent. Hope you have not received too many requests.
  • thekewlstone
    Options
    Hi.