perfect family?

Options
What do you consider to be the perfect family? how many children and what would their names/age gaps be?

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    The perfect family has far more elements at play than the number of kids a couple chooses to have and names/age gaps.
  • AmandaBroun
    AmandaBroun Posts: 126
    Options
    A husband and wife, and five children - four girls and one boy in the middle. The kids would be named Sondra, Denise, Theodore, Vanessa, and Rudy.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The perfect family? A healthy and happy one.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options

^^ Wins thread. Good job EmCarroll1990. :):)
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    A husband and wife, and five children - four girls and one boy in the middle. The kids would be named Sondra, Denise, Theodore, Vanessa, and Rudy.

Don't forget that the husband is a doctor and the wife is a lawyer!
  • KansasRain
    Options

i see what you did there lol!

for me, my husband my daughter (ella) a boy (Rusher) and another boy or girl name's im not sure about. They would be names that were special for our own personal reasons. also 2 dogs and 2 cats to add to the bunch. ooo and the kids i would like to be within 2-3 years of each other.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Heck ya! Love the Cosby Family! hahahaha
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Heh, all I can say is that this reminded me of the following song by the Ramones:

We're a happy family
    We're a happy family
    We're a happy family
    Me mom and daddy

Sitting here in Queens
    Eating refried beans
    We're in all the magazines
    Gulpin' down thorazines

We ain't got no friends
    Our troubles never end
    No Christmas cards to send
    Daddy likes men

Daddy's telling lies
    Baby's eating flies
    Mommy's on pills
    Baby's got the chills

I'm friends with the President
    I'm friends with the Pope
    We're all making fortunes
    Selling Daddy's dope

Sitting here in Queens
    Eating refried beans
    We're in all the magazines
    Gulpin' down thorazines

We ain't got no friends
    Our troubles never end
    No Christmas cards to send
    Daddy likes men

We're a happy family
    We're a happy family
    We're a happy family
    Me mom and daddy
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    This is just for fun ppl!! Of course everyones idea of a perfect family is a happy and healthy one. Perfect family for me : Husband, Wife, 2 kids one boy one girl names Mason and Ayana :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Any family that works together and love one another is perfect but...

I would like my family to be me ay husband, two Stepsons almost 19 and 16 and a new baby on the way. Then hopfully a second baby on the way when the first is about 9 -12 months old. Children Scott, Eddie, Virginia and Malcom or Victoria. But at this point (been trying to have a baby for awhile) Just one baby of either sex would be wonderful.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Are you asking about opinions concerning family size?
    We've always discussed two or three children. Two if I managed a boy and a girl. As it is, I now have two beautiful daughters, and looks like after much discussion and contemplation, we're gearing up to start trying for number three in within a year. We had wanted about 30 months apart for each, but got 21 months for the first two, which was challenging at first but is getting easier. Looks like about 4 years from the second to the third, so a bit of a late baby, but will be fine I'm sure. I just couldn't handle the idea of another any earlier than this :)
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options

I :heart: you for this post! :happy:
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    How about some variety people. Two husbands and their healthy adopted baby girl! :drinker: to inclusiveness!!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My wife and I. Thats it. For me, that sounds perfect
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    One with a son that is a ridiculously rich professional athlete that ensures that I no longer have to work.
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options

^^This 100%

Nothing else really matters. Don't care how many I have or what their names end up being.
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    agreed.. and praying that the little one coming can fulfill this dream! yessir!
    One with a son that is a ridiculously rich professional athlete that ensures that I no longer have to work.
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I, and 4 kids.
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    My fiance and I, and 4 kids.

:heart:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

LOL