perfect family?

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine how a name would prevent a family from being perfect, or make it any closer to perfection.

Any family that loves and respects one another is perfect IMO. The number, names, age or gender of the family members is irrelevant.
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    brady-bunch.jpg-6877.jpg
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    me, my husband, 2 boys 11 and almost 9, and a 2 year old daughter.......would have loved to have another girl but I'm too old now....owe well :). Everyone to stay happy and healthy.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Myself, my boyfriend and 2 greyhound dogs.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Me, my boyfriend, Lilly, Cowboy and Odin (one of these is a dog, guess which one!)
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that it exists.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. well I would say that MY idea of what I'd expect in a perfect family would be a little something like this:

Me + a husband (if I can ever wrangle one, lol)

5 kids... meh.. maybe 6 depending how money's looking for the both of us.

IF 5 kids, I'd want 3 boys and 2 girls.. in that order. If 6, then I'd like it to be 3 boys, 1 girl, another boy, and lastly---a girl!... Yeah..weird how specific that is. I haven't quite figured out the age thing myself just yet though.

OH! There's gotta be a pet or two in there somewhere also. Maybe a dog.. or a hedgehog! They are too cute! > w<
  • surgesilk
    surgesilk Posts: 92
    Options
    What a creepy question.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    The perfect family would be those who spend quality time together, who respect each other and love each other before anyone else.

No age, no gender, no amount of children could ever really determine what the perfect family would be.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    A husband and wife, and five children - four girls and one boy in the middle. The kids would be named Sondra, Denise, Theodore, Vanessa, and Rudy.

hahaaaaa i love it.
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    My perfect Family would be me and a Husband. No children but a cat and a dog.
    But if the accident would arise Magdalena or Emmaline
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    A husband and wife, and five children - four girls and one boy in the middle. The kids would be named Sondra, Denise, Theodore, Vanessa, and Rudy.

This!!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Dreaming about this when I was teenager I had always thought the perfect family would be Me, my husband, 1 boy, twin girls, and then another boy. I want there to be 3 years between them. We also would have an outside dog and an inside cat. Now I am divorced with 1 little girl and I wouldnt trade her for the moon. I never thought my perfect family would be just me and my daughter, but we are awesome just the way we are. :)
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    I have the perfect family. I have 3 kids who are awesome most of the time ages 17, 15 and 12. I have a fiance who has made my kids his kids and loves them with all his heart. I am sure to outsiders we look odd lol. He is all covered in tattoos neither of us look old enough to have a17 yr old.
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    The perfect family? A healthy and happy one.

Good on ya. Just what I was going to say.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I love my family! I always wanted to have 5 kids, for some reason that always seemed to be the number that I thought I would have and the number that I felt was "just right". Now I have my 5 kids and my wonderful awesome husband and it is perfect! Don't get me wrong there are trials and tribulations and one child is a struggle everyday, but still, it works for us!
    My kids are Forest (25) Jordan (21) Mariah (15) Jaydon (6) and Rocky (3).
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    My fiance, 2 step kids aged 10 and 11, to be ideal we would get married and in 2 years Natalie and Kurt would be joined by a little sister called Rose (partner hates this name but I love it) or a son called Zack or Dexter. X
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    The perfect family? A healthy and happy one.

Good on ya. Just what I was going to say.

^^^^^This for me too^^^^
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think a husband wife and one beautiful boy names James Christopher with a German Shepherd named Dax, but my husband says its a husband wife one beautiful boy named James Christopher, and one beautiful boy/girl named Nathanial Conner or Gabrielle Anne with a German Shepherd named Dax lol. With grandparents that spoil the kids rotten and take them once a month for a weekend!

But in reality it is a happy family who knows they always have a home in each other!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Dreaming about this when I was teenager I had always thought the perfect family would be Me, my husband, 1 boy, twin girls, and then another boy. I want there to be 3 years between them. We also would have an outside dog and an inside cat. Now I am divorced with 1 little girl and I wouldnt trade her for the moon. I never thought my perfect family would be just me and my daughter, but we are awesome just the way we are. :)

This is the best!!

My family is perfect. True story.