Do you love your body currently?

Options

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It took a while, but I love myself and my body. I am not at my goal yet, but how can one succeed the best when they don't love who they are?
  • Whinchat
    Whinchat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The little toe on my left foot - hate it.

The rest of me I'm ok with :laugh:
  • Kaia_BS
    Kaia_BS Posts: 5
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha no.
    I've lost 9 pounds so far and I see no change. None!
    Hopefully by summer I will.
  • greeneyed_beachgirl
    Options
    I don't hate it. But I don't love it either.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i love certain parts of my body! im confident that i will love it after i get rid of the tum and arms!
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    YUP...I hate my body too....I hate my stomach the most, despite never having kids it is my worst body part....ever seen cellulite on a stomach?? well mine has it!!! I refuse to love my body until it starts looking the way I want it to LOL most annoying part is I work my *kitten* off and still don't get the results I want...:o(
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am nearly at my UGW so am a lot happier with my body, just working on toning etc now. Have started lifting weights again and hope to put on about 4 or 5 pounds of muscle eventually...
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am in love with myself... I look better than when I was on my 20s
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love my body enough to make the right choices for it and that is why it is changing. Now, I'm not totally happy with the way it looks. I mean who loves flabb over a muscular look? But, I accept my body for what it is and i'm just excited to see what lies ahead for it as I continue on this journey.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'm a very confident person and I like how I look (I like the shape of my body), I am pretty well proportioned considering my current weight. Now that I'm actively dating, I'm trying to be the best person I can be (inside & out), since obviously most people are attracted physically before anything else. My numbers (bloodwork. bp, chlorest. etc) are all good and in the heathy range, but I'd like to be more fit for my active girls so that we can ski, swim and do all the fun stuff and look good doing it :happy: And at my cw, I really need to be down at least 50 lbs. So here I am :bigsmile:
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    im happy with it currently, im excited about what possibilities lay ahead, hated my body when i started this journey.
    i am not 100% confident but i am confident enough. i have bad days but seem to have a 3 to 1 ratio, 1 day bad 3 days im ok or happy.

still i love what potential i have so i am happy overall
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have learned to love my body and embrace it. I'm not at my goal and I want to make improvements so it's more efficient and healthy but I've made the choice to love it along the way. This choice has made me more confident, brought out more of my inner beauty, and made me a better person all around.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm starting too, but it's been a long, slow process. I've been on this journey for about a year and lost a lot of weight, but when I look in the mirror, I still see the blob I used to be. I've used this as motivation for my workouts. I've always thought that noone would ever want to be with me for something other than sex because they'd be just as ashamed of my body as I was. When I met the guy I'm with now, I was always pulling back and not letting him touch me. Finally, one day he took my face in his hands and said, "I like everything about you. I love your body just the way it is and wouldn't change a thing about it or you. You're beautiful just the way you are." It was him saying this that made me realize that I needed to be proud of how far I've come and need to learn to love my body the way it is. He didn't know me when I started this journey, so he's never seen me in my blobby state. I think that's why it meant so much to me. He wasn't comparing my 'then' body to my 'now' body. I still get down on myself and sometimes still see 'shamu' when I look in the mirror, but I'm getting better at it. Find something you love about your body and play it up, it will come in time.
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    No way. Thats why Im here. I dont like the way I look in the mirror or in pics. So its time for me to change me on outside. Ive done alot of changing over the last 5 -8 yrs on the inside, now its time to change the outside to match. :noway:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Getting there. Trying to improve what I can change and liking what I can't
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot of work to do.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Wow I obviously haven't thought of this in a while but yes, I do! Thanks for making the comment because it wasnt so long ago that I hated my body. Yay better foods and boo chips.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    as with all things, it's a work in progress. weight loss is done; all that's left is toning and muscle building, which i plan to work on for the foreseeable future.

but to answer the question simply, i'm much happier with the way i look now than i have been in the past.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love my body, but there is always room for improvement. :)

This ^^
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror and just feel like crap...
    Im hopeing that way day i'l look in the mirror and actually smile..