NSV - my brain is*finally* starting to play catch-up!

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We're our own worst enemy...glad you're starting to see what the rest of us see.

Now, about your naked self... :wink:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What an awesome way to start your day. I am so very elated that you're finally accepting the reality of your body -- it's healthy, beautiful, and capable.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Aaaaw...finally a forum post that makes me happy! Love that you can see how gorgeous you are (cuz yes...you are). But, let's see this butt that is looking so good! :heart: :drinker:
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome and a perfect way to start your day! Hope your day continues to be just as awesome!
  • lovinlife71
    lovinlife71 Posts: 230
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :happy:

Congratulations!!!!

My brain has not caught up yet...I need to work on that.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    What a lovely way to start the day! Congrats!
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great moment!!! Congrats to you on your awesome accomplishment - physically and mentally!!!!!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Cory I am so happy for you. You are an inspiration for many, an amazing strong beautiful woman. You have come so far and deserve all the goodness you can squeeze out of this world. Surround yourself with the positive, loving people that you seem to attract. I think you are full of awesomeness and attractiveness:smile: Love you Giraffe:heart:
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I totally understand about looking better with clothes than without. I also have some skin issues. It does seem to be improving somewhat since I started strengh training with a trainer a couple of months ago.

Congrats on your success.
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm glad your starting to see the beauty we all see!!!!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Good. You're BEAUTIFUL! And incredibly inspiring.
    Fantastic work :D
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    This is an absolutely fabulous feeling I can't wait to feel!

Congratulations!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! My self-esteem has always been pretty awful, so this was a really big deal for me today. :)
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This makes me so happy--you are beautiful inside and out--glad that you are finally starting to see the outside <3
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :flowerforyou: You have every right to be very proud. I can really relate to not liking what you see in the mirror, I hope I reach your NSV soon.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome feeling to have! I am so happy for you. Glad your brain is catching up! :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    awesome, glad you are starting to see what we all see!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Must feel just amazing! X
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yay for seeing what everyone else sees!

(Well, maybe not everyone else in the sense that we're not spying on you while you're getting dressed... or are we?)

haha :) and yeah!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Also, my butt looked great. :)

I say you are a beautiful and phenomenal woman, but, um, do we have pictoral proof of this ^^^?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!