How did YOU lose belly fat????

Options
124»

Replies

• TisMee76
    TisMee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Two words : POLE DANCING!

Noting, and I mean nothing shreds your stomach like it!

It"s high intense cardio whilst doing plenty of exercises centered around your core! And...you'll have a blast doing it!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My stomach is the last place I lose weight but I have been noticing significant changes in how its toning up since I started using hand weights with some of my cardio dvds- specifically Leslie Sansone Burn & Sculpt walking dvd. I must add these are low impact cardio workouts because I have a jacked knee and neck so it may not be high impact enough for you. But using these weights while walking in place and doing knee lifts has made my core so much tighter and more defined. My arms look much better too:)
  • rcramer7
    rcramer7 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

I disagree that first on last off. Why? Usually, (me anyway) first on means the fatest part of your body and where/when you noticed it. Yeah, I'll notice my face, arms, etc...getting leaner but, I don't have 30lb butt cheeks on my face either! My point is I am burning fat evenly all over at the same time. I just have 90 times more fat in my stomach! Sure it's gonna look worse longer.

This. I have SOOO much belly fat to lose and to read that this way puts it ALL into perspective. I can totally see it shedding in my head from that illustration. Thanks!

Hey MrsGoHard,

BIG BELLY! We should all join together and protest, No more belly...no more belly... In all actuality we are the true 99%
    Seriously though, your welcome. It's not easy but, what is?
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm apple shaped, so my legs get defined while my middle still holds on to fat. Very frustrating.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    The right amount of intake, the right amount of exercise, the right amount of patience.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Train for a marathon. You'll be amazed how quickly you lose those last few stubborn pounds after doing a few training runs of 20 or 22 miles.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    first: cut out soda to cut down the bloating

second: water water water!!! get my 8 glasses/day.

third: limit bread/pasta/rice (once or twice a week - and mostly bread because I LOVE IT!) this helped to cut my calorie intake way down

and finally: count calories, increase veggies, and increase exercise
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!