weigh ins

Options
Does everyone weigh themselves everyday or every few days or what?

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I log every morning weigh-in if it's less than the previous day.

I also weigh myself multiple times a day that I do not log.
  • tillyhue
    tillyhue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Once a week at the same time is plenty
  • kellymarie111
    kellymarie111 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I do it everyday, I like to see this little changes from each day! Though i would love to hold out untill once a week and see a big weight loss but I'm to impatient :-)
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    haha. thats a good way to do it. only log it if its less :) I have been on so many different diets and some say weigh every day and some say only once or twice a week. I would think daily is best so the weight gain doesnt get too out of hand.
  • kellymarie111
    kellymarie111 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log every morning weigh-in if it's less than the previous day.

I also weigh myself multiple times a day that I do not log.

Yep that's exactly what I do. And I do it each night before I got to bed...so if the scales are saying smaller that the night before then I no I'm gunna wake up to a good weight loss :-)

I don't do it during the day though, with morning, daily and night time I'd may as well sit and eat on the scales all day hehe
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    constantly :ohwell:
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    I have been logging every day,but am now going to every other day. Usually your weight will go up and down, a bit,so every day may not be the best choice. Hope this helps. I may change to weekly,myself. :smile:
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but I only log once a week, same time/day/naked.

The main reason I weigh every day (but don't log) is because I am trying to figure out exactly how much sodium affects me.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week. I did try the once a day thing but 1. T he scale I bought SUCKED. Would get three different readings if I stepped on differently. When the time comes I will buy a better scale even if it costs more! 2. I got depressed if my numbers didn't go down.

So I got rid of it and still only weigh in once a week. If you can see the numbers and not get depressed then go for it!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I weigh and log it every morning. I know there are lots of ups and downs day to day, but I keep looking at the long trend. I think more data is better, and once a week is less information. I also worry that if it's once a week, and that's the odd day due to water or something odd, you have no way of knowing that the one day you weighed yourself is the goofy day that week.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning and at night but only log on Tuesday mornings.
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    Twice a week but usually log only once--unless it's a milestone.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week. Every Tuesday morning. I personally couldn't weigh in every day.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in once a week. I would do it everyday but A. I forget, B. I have a WiThings Scale and it syncs to my FitBit and I don't want to see numbers all over the place on a daily basis :laugh:
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    Once every two weeks (during my gym's biggest loser competition), before that, it was twice a year.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday. I try not to let fluctuations get to me. Getting on the scale each morning helps me stay consistent!
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday, first thing in the morning at roughly the same time. I weighed myself yesterday AND today however because i weighed yesterday with a big towel round my hair and a big dressing gown on. My weigh-in today showed an extra 2lbs off over and above the 2lbs i logged yesterday am!
  • christa_dee
    Options
    I weigh myself all the time, but I don't go off of that. The only weight I go off of is once a week on Friday morning:)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    once a week. every day you have fluctuations, so definately best (well for me personally) to weigh weekly. otherwise id be obsessing and weighing myself constantly.
  • sarahsmall
    sarahsmall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weigh in everyday. It keeps me on track. When I don't, then I start letting my diet slide and eating more.