Leftover calories...

2»

Replies

• vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    I think i might have a problem with under eating :grumble: :grumble: :sick: :sick: :frown:
    Today i am full to bursting and have only eaten 1109 calories when my daily goal WITHOUT exercise is 1200.. to make matters worse i did 50 mins of exercise today from walking && swimming and burnt off another 404 cals :laugh: :laugh: :ohwell: :frown: :frown: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: I can't actually eat any more otherwise i will vomit!! i have had the same trouble in the 2nd day of MFP.. ((this is only my third day)) I only ate 1101 cals yesterday and was full to make matters worse I did loads of exercise and had a daily goal with exercise of 2398 :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: I had 1297 left at the end of the day :frown:
    I have eaten loads today.. For Breakfast I had one slice of toast with butter, Lunch i had a bowl of fruit and fibre, For a snack i had some yoghurt covered raisins and peanuts, then for dinner I had a beefburger and a sausage and then 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream! NOW I AM FULL TO BURSTING!!!!
    I don't understand how i am not eating enough calories... I have stopped exercising as much and am being more lenient to fatter foods!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???!!???
This discussion has been closed.