ARRRRRGHHH

Options
I'VE DROPPED 10 DRESS SIZES, MY BODY LOOKS AMAZING, I'M TOTZ SKINNY NOW, BUT I HAVEN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT INA MONTH!!!

IT'S SO HARD WEIGHING THIS MUCH AND LOOKING SO GOOD

BEING HEAVY IS SUCH A BURDEN, PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT ME AND TELL I WEIGHT 170 POUNDS, IT'S NOT LIKE INCHES ARE WHAT PEOPLE SEE AND WHAT MATTERS

How can I get that scale to move?!?!!

IT'S THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE THAT MEANS ANYTHING

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed this post.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    pick it up and move it somewhere else, job done

And no, she isn't serious lol

• badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options

And no, she isn't serious lol

Well played
  • rockandroll87
    Options
    you need to calm down. Losing 10 dress sizes is a huge achievement. you should be proud!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

I'm scared I'll get bulky doing heavy lifting ):
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    How about getting rid of it? If you focus too much on what the scale says then your never going to accomplish what you want because in the back of your head all you see is a number. If your body looks amazing why not just keep doing what you are doing and toning up?

Too many people stay too focused on the number on the scale when it means absolutely nothing. Just focus on being tone and healthy and you will have great results.
  • RachelVon
    RachelVon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If you pick the scale up you will probably burn calories!! Haha I advise you to search under exercise in MFP to see how many calories it will burn lolz
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Poor you! Just because you don't LOOK fat, doesn't mean you aren't secretly fat inside.

No more carbs or bananas after 1pm.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You'll need to open your pants, uh, I mean your diary so we can diddle, uh, check on what's going on down there, um, in there, er...what was the question?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to start wearing my weight on my shirt, so everyone knows I'm still fat even though I look so damn bangin'.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    um, wat?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    Poor you! Just because you don't LOOK fat, doesn't mean you aren't secretly fat inside.

I know, people clearly don't understand, you can be fat and not be fat, the fat will make its presence known when you least expect it, it's in there, lurking, and when you next have a tight dress to fit in or swingers party to go to, the weight will appear from it's hiding place and make you look huge!

plus even if that doesn't happen, a BMI test on the internet says I'm overweight, so I must be overweight at a size 6, and that is all that matters
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to start wearing my weight on my shirt, so everyone knows I'm still fat even though I look so damn bangin'.

:laugh: second this!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I know, people clearly don't understand, you can be fat and not be fat, the fat will make its presence known when you least expect it, it's in there, lurking, and when you next have a tight dress to fit in or swingers party to go to, the weight will appear from it's hiding place and make you look huge!

Or, when you open your mouth to say something, you will suddenly SOUND fat. You just never know.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    totes magotes!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    So are you saying you are nothing more than a stupid number on a stupid scale? How sad for you, change your mind set.
    All I have for you.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    So are you saying you are nothing more than a stupid number on a stupid scale? How sad for you, change your mind set.
    All I have for you.

Well I use mechanical scales, so it's not just a number...there's little black lines and a red needle too
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    This was fun. Thank you :flowerforyou:

I'm off to log 2 minutes of "amusement" in my diary...
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sexforjaffacakes? sounds like a bad deal.