ARRRRRGHHH

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Poor you! Just because you don't LOOK fat, doesn't mean you aren't secretly fat inside.

No more carbs or bananas after 1pm.

I know, people clearly don't understand, you can be fat and not be fat, the fat will make its presence known when you least expect it, it's in there, lurking, and when you next have a tight dress to fit in or swingers party to go to, the weight will appear from it's hiding place and make you look huge!

plus even if that doesn't happen, a BMI test on the internet says I'm overweight, so I must be overweight at a size 6, and that is all that matters

You're so right! It's just like on the Nutty Professor: one moment he's slender and sexy and the next he's waddling. I constantly tell people my weight is an optical illusion, but I still feel them staring those numbers into my soul!!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Sexforjaffacakes? sounds like a bad deal.

how?
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Heaviest Weight - Around 210lb
    Current Weight - Around 175lb
    Goal Weight - 135lb
    Current Body Fat - 37.6%
    Goal Body Fat - 18-20%
    Current dress size - 14-18
    Goal Dress size - 6-8
    Height - 5 foot 5

I got these off your profile. Im 240lbs, size 16, and I think Im 39% body fat. 5'5'' as well....I have been doing strength training and weight lifting for about 7 months now. My bodys is shrinking, but the scale still says 240. It doesnt matter because I know that im shrinking on the inside. i am getting stronger, my edurance is getting better and better. I starting to see definition in my arms, my shoulders and I have collar bones now! Dont be afraid of weights or You'll be skinny fat.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sexforjaffacakes? sounds like a bad deal.

how?

jaffa cakes are precious
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    Some people rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeealllly like sex though. I can't imagine wanting sex over jaffa cakes :o but then again, I'm a fatty, so I'm not the best example
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Some people rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeealllly like sex though. I can't imagine wanting sex over jaffa cakes :o but then again, I'm a fatty, so I'm not the best example

what a messed up world we live in
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    So are you saying you are nothing more than a stupid number on a stupid scale? How sad for you, change your mind set.
    All I have for you.

Well I use mechanical scales, so it's not just a number...there's little black lines and a red needle too
    Literal loud guffaws :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LWeiler82
    LWeiler82 Posts: 40
    Options
    The problem with BMI is that it is incredibly inaccurate. It's an outdated system created by insurance companies but it only includes your weight and height measurements which do not account for muscle or bone mass. If you allow this system to decide how you feel about yourself then you will indeed go insane! I think you should be proud of your accomplishments and go out and get yourself a hot dress no matter what size it is.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    So are you saying you are nothing more than a stupid number on a stupid scale? How sad for you, change your mind set.
    All I have for you.

Well I use mechanical scales, so it's not just a number...there's little black lines and a red needle too

You. I want to have your fat little internet babies.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    The problem with BMI is that it is incredibly inaccurate. It's an outdated system created by insurance companies but it only includes your weight and height measurements which do not account for muscle or bone mass. If you allow this system to decide how you feel about yourself then you will indeed go insane! I think you should be proud of your accomplishments and go out and get yourself a hot dress no matter what size it is.

But my doctor says I don't have a healthy BMI and I don't really need to worry about getting a body fat test, and she doesn't get paid by insurance companies D:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love...lamp.
  • LWeiler82
    LWeiler82 Posts: 40
    Options
    I understand that, most doctors and weight loss systems are based on BMI. I'm just tellin ya the truth and hoping it makes you a little less reliant on that number.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Try keeping one foot on the ground when you step onto your treacherous scales or, if you're a spectacle wearer, leave your specs off when you weigh in and just give the benefit of the doubt to the out of focus readings. Works for me.

I would seriously try and get your CAPS LOCK key fixed as a priority though. That way you'll burn more cals by switching it on and off manually.

Btw - I have a rather large Jaffa Cake

dEj.jpg
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

I would seriously try and get your CAPS LOCK key fixed as a priority though. That way you'll burn more cals by switching it on and off manually.

I DONT WANT TO GET BULKY FINGERS
    Btw - I have a rather large Jaffa Cake
    dEj.jpg

I.....I.....I....want? :|
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    got on the scales today, put on 5 pounds after having a massive pizza last night ):
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    WTF is a jaffa cake anyway?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    WTF is a jaffa cake anyway?

http://www.jaffacakes.co.uk/
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    got on the scales today, put on 5 pounds after having a massive pizza last night ):

That's what happens when you eat carbs after 8pm. tsk tsk
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

That's what happens when you eat carbs after 8pm. tsk tsk

pizza is a carb?