What do you LOVE the MOST about your body?

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I like my calves, shoulders and smile
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My eyeballs.
  • mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    My legs :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have really long really good legs.
  • rtbrwinter
    Options
    The bones at the base of my neck...is that the collar bone?? They appeared for the first me while I've been on my weight loss journey! It's so exciting.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love the curves of my body (I just want it to be skinnier haha), also I love my smile, and feet (I know it's weird)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I have broad shoulders, and they naturally carry a lot of muscle mass. Probably the only thing I'm really crazy about, to be honest.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The muscles on my arms and back are amazing! I'm loving them!
    My strong legs that can run and jump and dance.
    My belly that has cradled six people that I love the best in this world.
    My breasts that have provided the nourishment for my little ones to grow.
    My eyes that see all the beauty around me.
    My ears that hear squeals and giggles and pitter-patter and "I love you" all day.
    My mouth that speaks words of love and that will taste the t-bone that hubby is grilling right now.
    My nose that can smell that t-bone and the good wine that I am drinking.
    My hands that wipe tears and noses and booties and brush hair and prepare meals and rub hubby's back.

(Sorry to go on and on. But after working a shift in the critical care unit last night, I am reminded once again all the things that I take for granted.)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I've worked really hard but still have a problem with confidence about the appearance. I would say that my arms and shoulders are probably my best physical features, or maybe my butt, but I can't say that I *love* any of them.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Probably just my eyes... not much else... I am ok with some parts... but love??? Nope.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Everything from the waist up. My quads are nice too I just wish they'd stop hiding behind all that fat. They look awesome when I'm on the leg press machine and gravity is pulling that fat away.
  • sarge634
    sarge634 Posts: 42
    Options
    I would have to say my boobs,i just hope losing weight wont make me lose them lol
  • cinole1706
    Options
    My calves. Even though I've always wanted to be slender, I think my calves will always be slighly bulky. They're strong :D
    The rest of my legs are starting to catch up!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I really love my body ... I just wish there was a teensy bit less of it.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    The muscles on my arms and back are amazing! I'm loving them!
    My strong legs that can run and jump and dance.
    My belly that has cradled six people that I love the best in this world.
    My breasts that have provided the nourishment for my little ones to grow.
    My eyes that see all the beauty around me.
    My ears that hear squeals and giggles and pitter-patter and "I love you" all day.
    My mouth that speaks words of love and that will taste the t-bone that hubby is grilling right now.
    My nose that can smell that t-bone and the good wine that I am drinking.
    My hands that wipe tears and noses and booties and brush hair and prepare meals and rub hubby's back.

(Sorry to go on and on. But after working a shift in the critical care unit last night, I am reminded once again all the things that I take for granted.)

I love this! We really do take for granted the fact that we can do things. I participated in the MS Walk here a few months ago (my bf's stepmom has pretty advanced MS and is in the hospital most of the time, she can't walk anymore) and it really made me think how much I take for granted basic things like walking and brushing my own hair, and cooking dinner...the little things.

Makes me kinda mad at myself for treating my body so poorly in the past, and even more determined to treat it well for the rest of my life.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Trying to get to the point of answering this!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have great feet! and oh those toes are nice too.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Bumping.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love that my body is working with me to lose weight- that's the main thing I love right now. Feature wise- my eyes, lips and shoulders.
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love my hands, mouth, the shape of my face, the fact that I'm a natural brunette, and my chest. :)