What do you LOVE the MOST about your body?

Options

Replies

• naku
    naku Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    head, chest, waist-to-hip ratio, calves.
    but I don't dislike any of it, quite like it actually.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I love everything about mine. It is incredibly awesome.
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I love my brick-house she-must-squat booty. I love my bumpy arms. I love my solid quads and defined calves. My neck seems long and love-worthy now that I am paying attention to my body more. I love my Gwen Stefani rack. These days, I can say with a laugh that I do actually love my brainy-looking lower belly that is such a stark contrast to the ooh-la-la fledgling dents that one gets with a newly strong core. The brainy-part is just a reminder that yep, something BIG happened here once. I even love my now-barely-there c-section scars the same way I love my tattoos.

I wish I had loved my body as much at 28 (or 18! dang!) as I do at nearly 38.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    my eyes, my legs again and that little behind that I have found I have.. :bigsmile:
  • watboy
    watboy Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My brain
  • mkayb1
    mkayb1 Posts: 21
    Options
    My curves. Sometimes I want to shrink my hips a bit, but I wouldn't want to lose my curves... And I like my arms, they're getting toned and looking better everyday!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :) So much to love about ourselves! And things we take for granted - I love that comment.
  • AndreaMcCollough
    Options
    My friends always say I have great skin and I like my toes :)
  • BLR2JLR
    BLR2JLR Posts: 38
    Options
    my booty :)
  • yoga4rkids
    Options
    I like the fact that my body has all working parts- I love that my body cooperated when I walked three 1/2 marathons in one year at age 58. I love my arms when I kayak! I love my knees when they cooperate and let me get out of the kayak without needing a hand!
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My eyes. I like the color, but the shape still bothers me.

The bottom half of my legs.

The curve of my back.

My teeth. They are straight and white, and I've had no work done on them. Just luck on that one.

And my deaaaaad sexy, and I'm mean DEAAAAAD SEXY feet!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I've been overweight forever, so there's plenty to hate. But I was blessed with a big ol' dose of self love and confidence to balance it out.

My brain is my favourite. But I also have beautiful eyes, fabulous hair, great legs, and terribly kissable lips! I like me. ;)
  • alikat42
    alikat42 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My calves and forearms are looking pretty fierce these days. Love it!
  • SilverMommy
    Options
    Eyes and hair and hope in a few months to add more parts. LOL
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My boobies :)
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic idea!!

I love the frame of my body. I would say shape, but it's still a little rounder than I'd like. However, that IS changing! But for now, the frame.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I love that after all the neglect and abuse I did for so many years, when I started treating my body right, it responded.
  • jamgrl1
    jamgrl1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My boobs!!!!!
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    it gets sick less then the other bodies out there, hahahah.
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Abs! And collarbones. Working on loving the rest.