Whats your username mean???

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Mine... well lets just say part of it started back in 08' my friends were always saying I was yummie looking (the guys and some of the girls lol) and from there it went to YummieHunnie then I was just known as YUMz lol some of them still call me that I think they forgot my real name. Anyways the meaning behind the whole Couch2Yumz2012 is I wanna go back to the sexy confident women I was.... so Im going from sitting on the couch 2 YUMz and 2012 will be my year..... lol whats yours mean..

Replies

• Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Lizabee84- My nickname is Liz but growing up my sister called me bee since she couldnt say Elizabeth so i combined Liz and bee. I was born in 1984.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It's my name:)-
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Name and year of birth
  • macpheb
    macpheb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's the name of my Bobbi Brown blush!!
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    It means that despite my libidinousness, childish humor, excessive use of profanity, and extreme sarcasm, I am capable of expressing myself effectively.

I guess it also helps that my name is Elle and it all just clumped together. Yeah, that.
  • hardliquor
    Options
    Hard liquor is strong and masculine name which is kind of an odd choice because I'm a pretty laid-back, girly chick. There is just something dark, alluring and interesting about it. I also like scotch and have been ordering it from bar since I've been of age.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    It means that despite my libidinousness, childish humor, excessive use of profanity, and extreme sarcasm, I am capable of expressing myself effectively.

I guess it also helps that my name is Elle and it all just clumped together. Yeah, that.

Very eloquent answer.... :-)
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Very eloquent answer.... :-)

Thank you, sir. :wink:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm Swanny and this is what I Sez.
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    first inital and last name with both of my sons birthdays. Plus its my email address and wasy to remember.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    My name is Nicola. Used to get called Nicola Picola so I chose Picola!
  • mkayb1
    mkayb1 Posts: 21
    Options
    It's my Unix log in name from college. Yeah.. I know... I'm just a techie geek I guess.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    My name is Edna.
    I used to be so skinnnnnnnnny that I had NO shape. So, people in HS called me ednabanana, shaped like a banana....bla bla bla.

Those people make me LAUGH now.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    that i'm delicious.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Self explanatory
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Mine means Donkeys and Ding Dongs.

You don't believe that? Pfft. Whatevs.

(what I call my "journey")
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    that i'm delicious.

3 out of 5 leprechauns agree that she's magically delicious.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    It's a nickname some friends in middle school gave me. It's my name combined with the musical term "legato". A lot of people think it's my name and the Spanish word for cat, but it's not. I either use it or "samurai girl" because I have an obsession with samurai.
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My nickname in the Navy was Mouse, and well I am wicked :devil:
    My name is Edna.
    I used to be so skinnnnnnnnny that I had NO shape. So, people in HS called me ednabanana, shaped like a banana....bla bla bla.

Those people make me LAUGH now.

Lucky the kids used to sing... "Hilary, Dilery Dock.. She wanted to suck my co.." ......... well you get the idea...
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mines K for the first letter of my name and Lopiccolo is my last name ...haha it sounds kinda boring now compared to everyone else's username's :)