Whats your username mean???

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Just what it says! I love country western dancing.
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Mine is part of my email. JN-My initials HU-a band I used to like 72-my birthday reversed
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    It's my name. lol. boring!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    capn = Navy talk.
    wo= short for long polish last name
    85 = birthday/bears Super Bowl win/ back to the future.
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    Born in 1978 and my name is Brooke, my grandparents and many others used to call me Trout.
  • runfrommygenes
    Options
    MIne...
    I run...
    My Family is very obese
    so I am
    RUNNING FROM MY GENES....
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It's all Russian characters and a humorous reminder of my folly in Russian class in college. I was trying to say "Tuesday" and by changing a syllable or two I learned that I was using a slang expression that means...ahem...."to put in mouth." Think about it. :embarassed:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    its what my sister sometimes calls me
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Frida was a name we used to make fun of at work - until a lovely lady started working there by that name! Ever since then, I've thought it was such a fun name I decided to adopt it for this site.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    denise - my first name; selah - kind of means 'pause and think'. Selah is used a lot in the Bible (in Psalms) but no one is exactly sure what it means ... so that totally fits me!
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I got skill. It's as simple as that.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    My user name is the name of my 18 yr old cat that I had to put down on the 8th of Feb.
  • Tank184
    Tank184 Posts: 65
    Options
    Tank has been my nick name since I was like 15 (football thing) The numbers are the last three numbers of my fraternity pin number! also when I lose all this weight I will not be big enough to be called Tank so gonna switch to Half Track! lol
  • FrugalistaFerrari
    Options
    I am a super Frugalista! I ♥♥♥ a great deal and hate paying full price. My last name is Ferrari. Therefore, I am FrugalistaFerrari :tongue:
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    second life screen name!
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My last name
  • aquapussy
    aquapussy Posts: 112
    Options
    I don't know if I should answer this, haha..

Well about 8 years ago I was using a video gaming site and I needed a username to sign up. I was getting bored of what I usually used, and this offered a user name generator. I messed with it a bit and "Aqua*****" came out. I don't think I thought about the possible meaning at the time (I have been banned from a couple forums, or not allowed to use it most of the time due to the "p" word. When that happens I just use "Aquakitty"). I just think it's a funny name.

Another nick I use on a popular website is "Floppyboobsack" ;D

EDIT: haha, seems the "p" word is filtered here. Funny they did not filter my nick. Don't get any ideas, now.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love harleys, I'm a girl and my name starts with T.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    First letter of my husbands name-and- first letter of my name- last name. candctaber
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    Most of my friends call me Bethy and my fiance calls me Bear, and the two nicknames make me feel good about myself. 8990 is my fiance and my birth years so, in a way, it reminds me that he and I are trying to get fit together