People wear clothes while weighing?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    The other day I was going to the dr's for this stupid cold that doesn't want to go away and I knew they would weigh me, So I weighed with no clothes and then weighed with the clothes and shoes I was wearing so I could see how much it added. That way I wouldn't be disappointed too much for weighing more there. I knew I could subtract the 2.5 lbs from what I weighed there.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked in the morning right before I get in the shower, after I go to the bathroom, making sure to wash my hands to get any heavy germs off, no lotion, no jewelry, no nothin'

Lol i'm only exaggerating a little :)
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I wear only my glasses, 'cause I can't see the scale without 'em. Otherwise, I weigh myself in the same condition the nurse first weighed me after my momma brought me into this world. :wink:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked in the morning right before I get in the shower, after I go to the bathroom, making sure to wash my hands to get any heavy germs off, no lotion, no jewelry, no nothin'

haha cute
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Thats commitment!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I wear only my glasses, 'cause I can't see the scale without 'em. Otherwise, I weigh myself in the same condition the nurse first weighed me after my momma brought me into this world. :wink:

Woo, there's more of us (:
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    I'd do that at home but I don't have a scale at home and am not willing to spend any more time than needed naked in the locker room. I swim once a week so I usually weigh on Monday's, post work out, but before I get in the pool so I'm just in my swimsuit which is lighter than my beach towel and lighter than my regular clothes and my hair isn't wet so I don't have any extra weight from that.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was really upset one day because according to the scale I gained 3 pounds over night. Apparently I was just wearing 3 pound pants. I always take them off now.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options

Me too, cept now my daughter stretched them out and they fall off if I look down.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh naked. I take my shoes off and I'm not excessively concerned about a pound or so either way. I don't like stripping down just to weigh myself, and I don't trust the accuracy of my bathroom scale.
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just a tank top, panties and my glasses. Can't see the scale without them.
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    yeah I weigh naked. I wear steel toed boots, a heavy steel buckle on my belt, and you'd be surprised how much denim can weigh. I actually did a comparison once fully clothed and naked. About 10-15lbs.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning right out of the shower naked...leave to do cardio and come back and weigh in again...crazy I know but you'd be surprised that the scale does go down!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Always in the buff, just before I shower first thing in the morning.

Ditto! And no jewelry either. I know it probably doesn't make a difference, but oh well.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I weigh in every morning right out of the shower naked...leave to do cardio and come back and weigh in again...crazy I know but you'd be surprised that the scale does go down!

Yes, most likely sweat
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Shorts and a shirt. :D
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i wont even wear a frown or the studs in my ears
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    I weigh myself while wearing my undies and a light shirt. Basically what I just slept in. I weigh myself the exact same way every time.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    i wont even wear a frown or the studs in my ears

haha cutee
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I weigh myself while wearing my undies and a light shirt. Basically what I just slept in. I weigh myself the exact same way every time.
    Yeah I feel its still good if you wear the same outfit but if I don't wear the same thing to bed I don't wanna change into it so.. lol