I should do the toddler diet

Options
Yanicka1
Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
on this diet you have to lick a banana, eat a 5 weeks old cherios you find behind the sofa, run around, jump and have a temper tentrum. Have a nap then do it all over again.

Replies

• LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    You forgot the dog/cat food and the dirt.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Temper tantrums are great cardio!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    lol
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha, this made my day :laugh:
  • aprilgraciete
    aprilgraciete Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great diet!
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Does inadvertently substituting dentatreat for stevia (yes, I did this yesterday) count as adhering to the requisite dog/cat food component to the diet?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    As long as you get to mash your food with your hands and not use utensils to eat then it sounds like an kick butt plan!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Don't forget playdoh.

My 1-year old decided to eat some yesterday. Judging by the face he made, I don't think he'll make that mistake twice.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    As long as you get to mash your food with your hands and not use utensils to eat then it sounds like an kick butt plan!

yes because when you do that half of the food ends up on the floor or your clothes so... That cuts out a good 50 calories per meal ; ) lol
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    mine were always keen on crayons.
    best way of getting your daily intake of wax, apparently.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    One ought also to suck on magic markers. Any color will do, as the calorie count is the same. Whining for candy is mandatory, which is the same as any diet anyway.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    One ought also to suck on magic markers. Any color will do, as the calorie count is the same. Whining for candy is mandatory, which is the same as any diet anyway.

as well as ice cream.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Should I just lick the banana without removing the skin? Only I hear that unskinned bananas can cause water weight gain.

Also should I be eating all my tantrum calories back?
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Don't forget to eat paste and spent 30 minutes playing with glitter and paint. :)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Wait don't forget ask for something special and then wrinkle your nose and scream away! The toddler diet sounds great!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    im really only interested in the tantrum part...can i just do that and skip the eating and licking?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    crayons are negative calories food.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Wait! You forgot to suck on a dum-dum sucker for approximately five seconds, then bury it in the carpet fibers and leave it there for a minimum of an hour, preferably at least 24 hours.....
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Should I just lick the banana without removing the skin? Only I hear that unskinned bananas can cause water weight gain.

Also should I be eating all my tantrum calories back?

I love you.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Win.