Preferences while showering?

Options
Emabo
Emabo Posts: 125 Member
Ahaha, I have some pretty weird requirements for my shower time to be a happy time. The water has to be super hot for the first half and super cold for the second, I MUST SHOWER WHILE SITTING, and so much more. Odd thread, but I was curious if anybody else has odd things. I feel weird making this a thread..

Replies

• DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I have to have my coconut incents burning, my coconut bodywash, the water super hot and if no one is home some Prince can play in the back ground.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I have to have my coconut incents burning, my coconut bodywash, the water super hot and if no one is home some Prince can play in the back ground.

:love: I like your style!!

I've been some places with some bad shower situations so now all I ask is high water pressure, heating and soft water. :wink:
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lol...I like to shower WITHOUT someone either playing with blocks on the floor outside the shower, or someone else whining that they need the bathroom more than I do. This is an every day thing though...oh well...
    That's about it...I'm easy, lol...
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Well I'm clearly tired because I read "Performances while showering"
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    morning shower scotch (like Jack Donaghy on 30 Rock)

plus i love it when the towel has just come out of the dryer!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Hot as hell showers make me happy, and a nice warm towel is a bonus.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    So did I!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    So did I!

Lol! High Five for us awesomers!
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    Super hot water, actual water pressure, and a drain that works. I do a lot of house sitting, and it is such a pain when their shower is not like mine.
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Strong water pressue, very hot water and sometimes I sit my cell phone on the sink and listen to music. My kitten tends to break into the bathroom and peak around the shower curtain, which is pretty damn cute.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I hate showering, so the quicker the better.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I like my detachable shower head, :blushing: hot water, strong water pressure and a wam towel!!
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    Ahaha, I have some pretty weird requirements for my shower time to be a happy time. The water has to be super hot for the first half and super cold for the second, I MUST SHOWER WHILE SITTING, and so much more. Odd thread, but I was curious if anybody else has odd things. I feel weird making this a thread..

I used to always sit in the shower...thought I was the only one.

Now I live in FL and have an outdoor shower and I love it!
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I enjoy my showers at least 4 days a week. Other than that, my boyfriends 7 year old son thinks it's funny to come in and take a dump whilst I shower. He barely makes a peep coming in so I NEVER hear it. I then hear a grunting noise and some giggles. Literally a second later I'm screaming "Are you SERIOUS!?" He runs out laughing his little a** off and I can hear my boyfriend say "You got her again didn't you? Yep, you're my spawn." All I can think is...... This is the life I chose for myself? lol
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Well that there's a whole 'nother thread Ms. Jack.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Water pressure and I don't mind company.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm not getting gang raped, I count it as a positive experience.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I can't share my shower preferences. That might get my post deleted. ;-p. can you say water resistance batteries muahahahahahaha