I know I'll never grow up because...

Options

Replies

• paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I go insane when there is bubble wrap.

oooo... I kno d feel.... And my reasin apart from all the stuff most people said is because my hubby just pucks after my childish mess....
    Ikno i am blessed
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I became a teacher so my love of kids movies, kids literature, kids toys, etc. would be necessary for "relating to the kids" :wink:

Loving this thread :bigsmile:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I love Hello Kitty.

Ok, and this too!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I watch cartoons every day. In fact atm. I am watching Grossology. XD
    I jump in every Puddle I find.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I still get excited about driving to Disneyland: stinky cows, freeway signs, landmarks, & the excitement of taking the (newer) exit!
  • sig1238
    sig1238 Posts: 16
    Options
    While singing along with songs on the MP3 player in the car, my daughter and I replace various words with "poop":

"Wake up maggie, I think I got something to poop to you, it's late September and I really should poop back at school."

"Fell in love with a poop. Fell in love once and I pooped completely. She's in love with the poop. Sometimes these poopies can be so misleading."

"Since you been poop. Since you been poop. I'm outta my head can't poop it."

And we both cackle hysterically as the Mrs. groans, "Sick birds."

Good grief, this made me laugh!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I love to sing children's songs and have several cds that I play "for the kids" and sing loudly and act out things. I love to play play play, even at my heaviest weight I am out there trying to climb rocks, play in the snow, go tubing behind the boat, etc., I know I must look silly but I don't care! I also love video games, sometimes I wish my kids did not like them so I would not have to share :)
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options

oooo... I kno d feel.... And my reasin apart from all the stuff most people said is because my hubby just pucks after my childish mess....
    Ikno i am blessed

I actually have a big row of bubblewrap stashed in the stockroom where I work. If things get a bit hectic, I duck out and pop some.
  • danoprince
    Options
    Gary Coleman didn't and it worked for him. You know, til he died.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The number 69 makes me giggle a little bit.

me too...I giggled when I read this...

I live at number 69.... I giggle to myself everytime I have to tell someone my address. No one ever reacts........

They don't have a sense of humor obviously...giggle....
  • Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    I watch cartoons even when the kids are not home. :happy:
  • mslack01
    Options

Ikno i am blessed

I actually have a big row of bubblewrap stashed in the stockroom where I work. If things get a bit hectic, I duck out and pop some.

I love bubble wrap! Especially the big bubbles that make a big pop-noise. Heck! Bubbles of any kind are good...well...almost any kind...
  • mslack01
    Options
    La Amazona:

When I'm cooking, sometimes I pretend I'm a host of my own cooking show and look at the "camera" and say all the steps I'm taking. :blushing:

My daugther and I do this all the time. We have a "cooking show" called If We Can Do It So Can You. We laugh so hard.

haha! I'm sooo gonna do this the next time I cook! LOL...
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I still love toys like Mr. Potato Head & Barbie. I love to color. I make up silly songs and dances, mostly with my kids, but I've been known to do it when I'm in a room by myself too or to my dogs who probably think I am insane. I also love cartoons, especially the good old ones from when I was a kid in the 80's.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    The word "poop" is still funny. Every time.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Oh, and fireworks are always magical.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    at 44: I still have coloring books and crayons and use them, gummy worms and freezer pops are my favorite snacks, I still jump up on the back of shopping carts, while going down a store aisle and go weeeeeee!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    A fart is always funny.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I still love to splash through puddles wearing my wellies :love:
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I still play video games! :D