I know I'll never grow up because...

Options

Replies

• smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I always make the *psshh* sound and strike the super girl pose when standing in front of an automatic door
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I still love to read the Dr. Suess books! They make me happy. I love to color, play on the playground, and watch cartoons too!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    at 44: I still have coloring books and crayons and use them, gummy worms and freezer pops are my favorite snacks, I still jump up on the back of shopping carts, while going down a store aisle and go weeeeeee!

HAH!! I still ove the shopping cart thing too... in fact that was when I realised I needed to lose a few pounds... it flipped up on me one day! Im happy to say Im back to shopping cart derby again though!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I still giggle when someone says "69"
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    I know all the lyrics to the opening song to the Backyardigans. Thats a treehouse TV show. I do not have children. :P
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I step over cracks, tile edges, and parts were material changes on the roads.
  • 0namission
    Options
    My Television Channel Stays on Cartoon Network and Nick! and I have no children
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm a total sucker for Disney and Pixar movies. I just saw The Lorax last weekend and giggled practically the whole way through :laugh:

and I don't have kids and didn't take someone else's kid as an excuse to see it lol
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    I go insane when there is bubble wrap.

This and I love standing on those crunchy leaves in Autumn and Cracking the icey puddles in winter lol :)
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I still get excited whenever a Disney movie comes on DVD... and buy it
    and I still sing along to the songs :happy:
  • AndreaKay1977
    Options
    I love bubble wrap too! I also love the excuse of having little girls to play Barbies!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pack of 550 temporary tattoos and proceeded to place them on all my friends...hehe
  • TrudyJo195
    Options
    LMAO....at the "poop".....thanks for making me laugh! To funny!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My husband and I will sit and watch cartoons way after the kids have gone to bed, sometimes we don't even realize that's what we are doing. I can sing most of the songs that my 2 year old likes. My favorite thing to eat is popcicles.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I know i'll never grow up because ...

I respond "that's what she said" all the time. (i can turn anything into that)
    I like playing hide and seek with my kids and husband
    I like jumping off the diving board but still get a little nervous
    I love naps (wait that's what happens when you do grow up ,ignore that)
    I love video games/dungeons and dragons/magic the gathering
    I love finger painting more than using a brush to paint
    My favorite meal is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
  • gsheasley
    gsheasley Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I still love stuffed animals!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I still giggle when someone says "69"

I have gotten the majority of the Bingo hall to say WOOHOOO when 69 is in the monitor!
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    i sleep with the stuffed bear hubby gave me every night.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I enjoy life as a kid. I watch cartoons, I get excited when I go to the jungle gym at the park and I always make people laugh by doing and or saying dumb things.

Life is too short to take things too seriously.
  • mkayb1
    mkayb1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Because when all my kid's little friends come over, they beg me to come outside and play too... And I do! ( A game of tag with a bunch of 8 year olds can really burn a lot of calories...)