HONESTLY can you see a difference? (underwear pics)

Options

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look great and I think its awesome you are confident enough to post it in your undies, looks just like a swimsuit to me- great job all around!
  • sarge634
    sarge634 Posts: 42
    Options
    yes i most definitely can see a difference in your tummy and your sides,your before pic looks a lot like how i look right now so this is encouraging for me.
  • somadevi
    somadevi Posts: 4
    Options
    HONESTLY you might have a problem with body dysmorphia - no joke. You look completely different - you should feel proud and satisfied with your accomplishment!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference! You should be very proud of your progress. Congrats!!!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Wow tha k you everyone :) I still can't see a huge difference myself but if this many people think that they do then I'm outnumbered.. Yay :) xx
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Big difference!
  • rswood62
    rswood62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference in tummy and hips - good job!!
  • Mariana_87
    Options
    there is a bid difference. Great job!!!!
  • alexandriab88
    alexandriab88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see a difference!!!! Go girl GO!!!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

1. - no nudity
    2. - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks

Haters gon' hate. Fair enough if it was blatant disregard for the rules, but it's essentially a bikini made of different material! Stuff like this gets legit posts pulled! I see people everyday on beaches wearing less. Underwear is legit! You could at least have made a comment on how she looked - changing the topic entirely is hijacking or whatever. To the OP: you look great.
    ETA: I see in a later post you commented on the original topic. Nice to see :smile:

Well done Micki, you look great!

On a more personal note I can't believe that those pics would be offensive to anyone, we are after all supposed to be over 18 here. When I go swimming, ladies typically wear bikinis and men were shorts or trunks / speedos and if that dress code is acceptable in a public swimming pool then why is it not acceptable here?
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

1. - no nudity
    2. - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks

I think the thread is perfectly worksafe, as there was a warning in the title,, so anyone who opens it at work is a bit dumb.

OP - you look fab - you should be very proud of yourself.
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You look great! And as other posters have said, you will always be the last one to notice. When you look at yourself in the mirror your own eye always goes straight to the flaws and what your don't like (at least mine does anyway). It would do us all some good I think to work on not looking at ourselves so critically.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Honestly

Yes

Are you lifting weights?
    If not you should start now.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Honestly

Yes

Are you lifting weights?
    If not you should start now.

Thanks, and yes I kinda am. I go to a toning suite which has loads of machines that can be used for strength training and I have definately felt a difference since I've been going :)
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Things are tightening up. Forget the scale and break out the measuring tape :smile:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    That's very good progress for 4 months.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hell yes you can notice!!
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged as you can't expect a HUGE difference with just 10 pounds or so off. That being said, I CAN see some difference--your belly looks smaller so you've done great!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference....Great Progress.....Keep it up.
  • Lavender1967
    Options
    if you look very closely at the pic you will see the difference on the new photo. if you look just around your right hand side of the waist area you can see it is more defined!
    so yes you are loosing weight so keep it up and in a couple more weeks you will be able to see it very clearly in the clothes you can wear!