Options

Replies

• brayjr
    brayjr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job; you are awesome!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    You look amazing and that took serious dedication! Very inspiring!!!!
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Amazing results, I'm on day 17 of the program.
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So you didn't really take ALL of the supplements he recommended? I watched the intro and was like wow that's a lot...
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Damn. Wow. You show what PURE dedication is. I could never go all out like that and that type of change for me would be a good 6 months or more lol. I hope I look like you in the end. Good job!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So you didn't really take ALL of the supplements he recommended? I watched the intro and was like wow that's a lot...

No, I just took what I thought was most important for my goals.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :O :O :O

WOW.

Your body is amazing...wow...perfect! I want! LOL!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    wow, it is good to see that it is possible to make a real difference in such a short amount of time.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    wow, your dedication shows!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Great body!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look amazing, girl! Can hardly wait to start lifting next week, after looking at this.
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Can you tell us your lifting schedule (how much and what you did)? and did it change over the course of 12 weeks? any cardio involved? I am trying to shed the weight so I can start Heavy lifting. I think I have about 12-15 more lbs to go. Right now I do strength and cardio mixed 6x a week.
  • 20lbsorless
    Options
    wow amaizing. wish i looked that good. i'm 140 lbs but not toned mines all wobbly
  • hardliquor
    Options
    Holy Schnike! You are one hot lady.
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great results! But, I am more interested in the BF% difference before and after. I'm sure that was a big difference.
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look amazing and probably feel so as well. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • RisOnTheRun
    RisOnTheRun Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Wow that really is amazing. Your dedication is inspirational!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My 12 week transformation is finally over. I followed Kris Gethin's Hardcore Trainer from BodyBuilding.com HEAVY HEAVY Lifting and super strict diet.

I am 32, 5.8". I started at 151.6 and finished at 140.6

The diet considted of Lean protein, complex carbs and fibrous veggies. Thats it. No dairy, sugar, fat, fruit...

1956319_4775.jpg

Awesome results. That's what happens when we dedicate ourselves. Great news. My question here though is, most of the exercises I saw would not work for an at home workout person? Right?
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That's crazy good for any amount of time, let alone 3 months! Real nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!