Wanna trade jobs??

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsAmySchoener
    Options
    I dont think I wanna trade jobs either... I am an officer for a construction company in St. Louis, MO, and I love it. I started our 13 yrs ago answering the phones part time and now I run the company :) I work in an all male field, but am good at what I do and am respected for it :)

Good luck!
  • RaeCan
    RaeCan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll keep mine :) I'm a childrens librarian assistant. Which means I sort and shelve books all day while doing programs and dealing with children!
  • WifenMom
    WifenMom Posts: 40
    Options
    I love working for Delta Air Lines. It's a great job! Going on 12 years this August. Each day is different ...never boring!
    Hectic some days ..but for the most part don't regret my career choice! Sorry ..no trades here either :)
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If anybody want to trade, I am an importer for a wholesale company, I place orders for containers of stuff from China (from cookware to motorcycle acessories,beddding,etc...)and have to deal daily with Crazy Chinese Suppliers and their broken english & US Customs issues.
    Not only that but apparently any issue in the company is an "import Dept" issue and it always end-up in my desk. FUN!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I sub. Nothing quite as exciting as sitting and watching the same 40 minutes of the 7 hour long PBS made for tv movie of The Scarlet Letter 5 times in a row.

Or, extra exciting when you do 6 hours of special ed resource (re: sitting in a room with 2 students as they listen to their ipod for the period) and was in a hurry that morning and forgot a book, you ran out of yarn and your ipod died so you have nothing left to do but sit there and stare off into space all day.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'll keep mine for the time being! They pay me to go outside and count trees for a living, and it's a government job!

I work at Oklahoma State. Wanna trade??

OSU or OkStateOKC? I'm currently in OKC working for the machine! :grumble:
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a wife support system for my much better half's one woman consulting business. I keep the annoying parts of the business at bay so she can concentrate on making me, oops, us money :-)
    Oh and I will do strategic IT consulting if I really have to. But, no, I would not trade this gig, sorry.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm really good at accounting/finance stuff! I'll swap for a day.

I'm a middle school teacher!

JM
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Sorry, I'll keep mine for the time being! They pay me to go outside and count trees for a living, and it's a government job!

I work at Oklahoma State. Wanna trade??

Just was out in Stillwater in December! It was nice, but I kinda like being less than an hour to the Ocean!