What is your new food addiction??

Options

Replies

• RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Fage Total 0% fat greek yoghurt! Protein hit! Calcium hit! WIN!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Mine is shirataki noodles! OMG LOVE!!

Ditto! Eating them right now! I discovered the ones with tofu and they are way better than the regular shirataki noodles. 40 cals in a bag vs. 0 cals but I think it's a worthy trade off.

Someone posted on here to fry the noodles in a nonstick pan on high for a few minutes before adding anything to them. That trick removed the excess moisture. Also, they go best in Asian dishes. They aren't a great substitute for, say, spaghetti.

I just had my first bag of the tofu ones.......I agree they are good! I added a half bag of bean sprouts........dry fried........added a wedge of LC herb and garlic cheese a T. of light sour cream and a couple of spoonfuls of salsa............soooooooooo GOOD! How do you like yours??
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thomas's Whole Wheat Bagel Thins with a slice of Canadian bacon, egg white, and a garlic Laughing Cow cheese wedge. Yup... it's a "McMuffin" but like WAAAAAAAY better. Or, the bagel thins with extra chunky peanut butter or almond butter! Two yummy breakfasts!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Kale, Fage 0% plain greek yogurt, roasted sweet potatoes.

So. Freaking. Good.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    FLAVORED AMONDS
    Toffee flavored is my favorite
    I also like the cinnamon, but Chocolate is an indulgance as well. All are good for sweet attack
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Mine is shirataki noodles! OMG LOVE!!

Ditto! Eating them right now! I discovered the ones with tofu and they are way better than the regular shirataki noodles. 40 cals in a bag vs. 0 cals but I think it's a worthy trade off.

Someone posted on here to fry the noodles in a nonstick pan on high for a few minutes before adding anything to them. That trick removed the excess moisture. Also, they go best in Asian dishes. They aren't a great substitute for, say, spaghetti.

I just had my first bag of the tofu ones.......I agree they are good! I added a half bag of bean sprouts........dry fried........added a wedge of LC herb and garlic cheese a T. of light sour cream and a couple of spoonfuls of salsa............soooooooooo GOOD! How do you like yours??

Where do I find these?!?! I found it on a Gluten-Free foods list but can't find out where to get them..... everyone on MFP says they are yummyyyyy
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    Bump!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow
    Green Beans
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Kraft all natural peanut butter....damm I can't stay out of it and like it by the spoonful :'(
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Fage Total 0% fat Greek yoghurt. Could eat it every day just now

Me too! I love it and as I don't eat meat or poultry and have recently started doing weights, its perfect for my diet.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit with honey and a little granola. Today I had raspberries.

I gave up desserts for Lent, so I've been improvising. I think I may have found a permanent switch for dessert.
  • freshgreengrass
    Options
    Oh Henry Herbal Life Protein Shakes. It's like drinking a chocolate bar through a straw for lunch...MMmmm.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Fage Total 0% fat Greek yoghurt. Could eat it every day just now

That's my favorite! I pretty much do eat it everyday! I add a little bit of vanilla flavoring to it and it replaces ice cream! Much healthier too :-)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Humus .. amd tomato soup with croutons
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    String cheese with hummus and baby carrots......erryday or I cry.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    Arctic Zero ice cream! It comes in Strawberry, Coffee, or Chocolate Peanut Butter and you can eat the whole pint for only 150 calories and 0 fat!!

And with a dollop of Truwhip on top.... mmmmmmm!
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Humus .. amd tomato soup with croutons

Great minds.
  • reginapeak
    Options
    Greek Yogurt- I crave it now! I admit to getting the blueberry or strawberry from Aldi. When I couldnt get to Aldi- I tried the yoplait varieties.
    Hm, I think I would like one right now!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Vanilla soy milk. Cucumbers with mayo and garlic salt!!!