What is the best thing you have found on MFP?

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    My friends!!!! Supportive, funny, and inappropriate...what more could a girl ask for??!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My friends here,they are the most awesome group of people anyone could want to know.
    Funny,caring,HOT(the ladies) and always there for you. :drinker:

We :heart: you too, Carl! :bigsmile:
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    People to create a culture of health around me when I don't have it in real-life. Hanging out here makes it seem like eating better and taking care of yourself is the norm. Most of my real-life friends live lives of excess in the opposite direction of health.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That when you reply to POOP THREADS you should clear it off your wall so it doesn't appear in the news feed!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My friends here,they are the most awesome group of people anyone could want to know.
    Funny,caring,HOT(the ladies) and always there for you. :drinker:

We :heart: you too, Carl! :bigsmile:

Yes Carl. You might be one of the most loved guys on MFP!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Can you give more detail on how to get the bar code scanner?

Thanks

If you have the app on your phone.. whenever you go to add a food item, right beside the search bar where you type in what you are searching for.. there is a little blue button with lines. that is the barcode scanner. You push that, it brings up your camera and a red line. You scan your barcode with that. Its awesome!
  • mlhelvey
    mlhelvey Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome tools (calorie counter), support network (other users) and hope (succwss stories)! :flowerforyou:
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The_Saint
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That when you reply to POOP THREADS you should clear it off your wall so it doesn't appear in the news feed!

High five xx
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    The sharp and funny humour - from those I've friended and others who are a delight to find. Without that sort of smart Alec commentary, and not taking everything too seriously, this would simply be a logging site.

It's also good to see snippets of what's important/going on across the Atlantic, (even if the odd word or reference is lost on me).

:tongue:
  • TiltingAtWindmills
    TiltingAtWindmills Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one! I love...
    1) The people. Being surrounded by people with similar goals makes this so much easier.
    2) The calorie tracker. Just awareness of my habits and calories has helped me eat more deliberately and drop some weight. (I also love the bar code scanner!)
    3) The advice. I've learned so much from other people's questions and the caring responses given by members. I also love knowing that I don't have to feel too silly asking an elementary question because someone will respond helpfully and kindly.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    cal counter, accountability, people...
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE. And the success stories. And haha I know, when I discovered the barcode scanner I scanned everything in site just for fun.

i went scan crazy at first too. i went to a party and scanned a ketchup and the host was offended. lol. i was just being a nerd.
  • RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Can you give more detail on how to get the bar code scanner?

Thanks

The Village MFP family!
    YMCA!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    The people!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :heart:

THIS!! I love these forums:bigsmile:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

High five xx

Hah!! My husband wanted to know what the heck kind of people I was chatting with...
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    x 10 on the people here, plus the ability to have an open minded discussion with someone of an opposing viewpoint.:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    The crazy insane people and especially the dumb people!
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    idk

HUH?