What is the best thing you have found on MFP?

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    x 10 on the people here, plus the ability to have an open minded discussion with someone of an opposing viewpoint.:bigsmile: :drinker:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    A ton of smart people that finally got it through my thick skull that I need to eat to lose weight instead of starving myself!!!! Thank the good Lord for all of you!!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm new, the people here seem so helpful and friendly. Always supportive and give great advice. I also love the calorie counter. It's amazing how fast 2000 calories can be consumed! :O
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My group of MFP friends. They are amazing and very supportive. And there are a few who I would just LOVE to meet because they really are so encouraging and really do care about me! They are the best <3:)
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    How incredibly kind so many of the members are here. So many people clearly want otherwise perfect strangers to have happiness and success. :smile:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    -The motivation to get in shape
    -And a great friend to keep me motivated :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Real people
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    my friends.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    The Support

The Encouragement

The fact I am 100% myself on here....all my fat girl insecurities are let out :)

MFP Friends

The friendly forums
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hot Girls <---true story bro
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    myself
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    I found motivation :)

I've never ever worked out, never, and now I've been moving almost every day for the last few weeks
    The people here inspire me ~ So thanks :)
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    HMMM, do not htink I can pick just one.

Definatly the success stories keep me motivated.
    love, love love the bar code scanner
    the ease of keeping my diary
    the motivation of friends.
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    The support, friends, the motivation and the community that MFP has created.
  • janey2607
    janey2607 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All my fabulous and supportive MFP friends, I couldn't have done it without them

:flowerforyou:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    The support network. I don't necessarily take advantage of it, but I am constantly cheered by the way this community tries to support each other. I know there's been a lot of talk recently about "mean people" and "snobbishness" but really, when someone posts an accomplishment on here within minutes there's dozens of congratulatory posts. It never matters whether that person hit a goal of 100 lbs, had an NSV, survived a tough situation where they might have been tempted to go offf the rails...it doesn't matter. They are all congratulated, others relate stories and offer their support and encouragement.

When someone has a question or is having a tough time of it, they can count on everything from tender empathy to tough love. But they will NOT be ignored and if they take things as they come they will almost always get the answer they need, the response they had hoped for and the guidance they need.

There is SO mucch accummuated knowledge here and people are willing to share and even if you disagree with their advice you can't deny that it comes from a place of wanting to help.

So that's what I like best about MFP: the people.

Even the ones I sometimes wanna knock upside the head.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I love all of your answers!!! Swanny you are completely right!! I agree with you 100%
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    My friends. They are the best....funny and supportive. :flowerforyou:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    my great new friends and the support I receive here... :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    The_Saint

I'm not sure how I got to be so lucky. You are so good to me. :love:

I love you :heart: