Turbo Jammers 5/11-5/17

Options

Replies

• ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    So I just tried the Ab Jam and it was way tougher than I thought it would be. :huh:

I did 15 of the 20 minutes which is good I suppose! I will definately have to build up to that one!!! :noway:
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

I was the last to post yesterday and the first to post today, I feel like I have no life lol :laugh:

Alright so I'm checking in this morning with Turbo Sculpt and 20 min. workout.... woooo, I'm sweaty but I'm happy to report that I'm finally sticking most of the moves!!!! :bigsmile:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

It is pretty quiet around here lately!
    Amber, great job on getting the moves down! the great thing is that the moves are pretty much the same for all of the TJs, so learning the other ones will be a piece of cake now!

Checking in with Burn 3 and Ab Jam today.

Have a great day everyone!
    :heart:
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey all,
    Checking in with 45 mins karate sparring and 20 mins on the bike. No TJ today. Its hard to get to on karate days.

Megan, from your pic it is hard to believe you have a 12 year old! You don't look old enough! haha Good job!

Everyone else, great job on your workouts. Don't worry about the coordination the first few times out. I have danced since I was 2.5 years old and the first time I did the 20 min. I stumbled quite a few times. At least it was entertaining!

:laugh:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I got CP in yesterday, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get anything in today. I have been busy busy busy this morning.

Amber Ab Jam is WAY hard, if you completed 15 minutes you did GREAT!!! I usually do it in 10 min sections :tongue: Great job on stickin with it!

Anyone seen Janet this week?
    Hello Megan and Kennie!
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    I got CP in yesterday, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get anything in today. I have been busy busy busy this morning.

Amber Ab Jam is WAY hard, if you completed 15 minutes you did GREAT!!! I usually do it in 10 min sections :tongue: Great job on stickin with it!

Anyone seen Janet this week?
    Hello Megan and Kennie!

I think I'll stick with the 10 min. sections also until my abs get strong enough for the whole thing! :glasses:
  • megan0313
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Checking in today w/ CP2 and Ab Jam...busy day today, it's my son's prom!

Catch ya all later!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Checking in today w/ CP2 and Ab Jam...busy day today, it's my son's prom!

Catch ya all later!

NO WAY DO YOU HAVE A SON OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO PROM!!!! You look like you could go to prom yourself.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    GM Turbo Jammers. What is the qualifications to become a TJer? Other than to workout with the dvd.
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    Checking in today with Cardio Party, lot sweatier the 2nd time around I guess cause I know the moves now lol...

Have a great friday everyone! :glasses:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    GM Turbo Jammers. What is the qualifications to become a TJer? Other than to workout with the dvd.

If you do the workouts, ordered and waiting on dvds, or even thinking about ordering...you can be a TJer!!! :)
    We love new faces and new energy. Tell us what you love about your work outs and a little about yourself if you wish and welcome to the group :flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Well I weighed and measured today...not too bad considering what my last 30 days have been. I lost 1 lb and a little over 2 inches (all over) .

I didn't get a chance to jam yesterday but I'm hoping to get something in today.

No real big plans for the weekend. I'm hoping to relax and not think about work!!!! It's been very stressful to get back into work...I think if I was working full time in the office it would actually be less stressful, but I'm not ready for that so I have to find a balance so that I can continue to work from home.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
  • Juicey1401
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been doing TJ since 4-6-09 and I love it. I don't have just 1 thing I love but the whole workout. Chalean gets u moving. I'm a stay @ home person until June when I start school. I workout 2 - 5 times a day 7 day mostly with TJ but I do switch it up on an off day but TJ is an everyday event :laugh: . I check in on Saturdays so I will do that 2morrow. Since starting TJ Ive lost 10 lbs and 21 inches as of last weeks check in. Much success to us all!!!!!!:smile:
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been doing TJ since 4-6-09 and I love it. I don't have just 1 thing I love but the whole workout. Chalean gets u moving. I'm a stay @ home person until June when I start school. I workout 2 - 5 times a day 7 day mostly with TJ but I do switch it up on an off day but TJ is an everyday event :laugh: . I check in on Saturdays so I will do that 2morrow. Since starting TJ Ive lost 10 lbs and 21 inches as of last weeks check in. Much success to us all!!!!!!:smile:

Wow, your weight and inches lost are great! Congrats :drinker:

I'm a stay at home mom also and do TJ everyday but you work out more times than I do, keep up the great work!
  • Juicey1401
    Options

Ok check in time. 3 more lbs gone never to return.:blushing: No inches this week but it's definitely alright. No inches gained either :wink: Did CP this morning round 5 est. Will jam again @ 1 p.m and 5 p.m and who knows my body might just make me get up and jam again. LOL I guess one could say I'm addicted :laugh: Much success to all of us!!
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Juicey...Welcome! :flowerforyou: That's some serious Turbo Jammin' you're doing!!! Good for you, and congrats on you weight and inches lost!

Checking in today with Burn 1 (almost ready for phase 2) and Booty Sculpt and abs.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone!

I was wondering if any of you knew if turbo jam/chalene has a dvd to target just the legs? My biggest problem area is my inner thighs. She has an ab dvd so I was in hopes that she would have a leg dvd also??? Tomorrow will be the start of my 3rd week and I couldn't be happier with myself and how I've stuck through this. I give myself one day off per week and the rest of the days I TJ and watch what I eat.

I slipped up yesterday by having a chocolate shake from Sonic- BIG NO NO!!! I came home to look up the nutrition facts... yeah 810 calories for 1 freakin' shake. :grumble: I was really upset about that but at least I know to not order that again or to go to Sonic period for that matter, or to make it better NO FAST FOOD AT ALL!!!

Yesterday as you can tell was my 'off' day, today I will be doing cardio party and hopefully squeezing an extra workout in today...

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :glasses:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everybody,
    Wow a whole week has gone by and I've barely posted ~ sure did miss you guys but work has been a beast this past week and I'm sure it's only going to get even more hectic in the next month as we prepare to open the new office (we're adding 120 more employees!!) It's very exciting but there are so many things to do!! This will make my 3rd go round getting an office ready to open so I'm grateful I have some experience to lean on ~ the first time was completely overwhelming!! I've worked out everyday though ~ not as much as I normally do but I've managed to minimun get the 20min in some days more ~ i've decided not to beat myself up about that:laugh: and concentrate on the good news that despite the schedule change I am still committed to eating right and paying attention to my fitness.
    You guys are amazing keeping up with your work outs and I am proud of all of you!

Welcome Juicy- TJ is addicting , isn't it!! My day is missing something without it!!

Drevans - Good job on your race/walk for the cure. I've never done that before but look forward to giving it a try. I know what you mean about balance ~ I'm right there with ya!! hang in there .. it will come!!

Megan - WTG on CE and I am so happy that you are getting such awesome results!! I didn't think you had much farther to go ~you already look so amazing, I can't wait to see your pics and am glad you're happy!
    Ronkswife- I'm proud of you for hanging in there and all of the good work you're doing. Love your energy!! Lower jam seems to hit the butt, legs, thighs ~my issue area, lol!! I just need a push to do it more consistently.

Love to all I missed and I will check in later DH beckons :wink: ,

Janet:heart:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi Family,
    just did the weigh in and checked measurements:
    weight today 165.8 (was 162.8 last check in) blasted scale:grumble:
    checked measurements - 12.75 neck, 38 bust, 30in waist (those 2 the same)and 42 at the hip ( hips down another 1/2 inch- yea!)
    Weird how the scale is up 3lbs but i'm 1/2 in smaller in the hip - it is later in the day than I normally weigh myself..... I'm not going to trip about it too much.. it's the journey , right?

just had to jot that info down - a lazy day in Spring,Tx . hopefully that will keep me from grazing around the house :laugh:

Hope all are enjoying their weekends,
  • ronkswife2000
    Options
    Hi Family,
    just did the weigh in and checked measurements:
    weight today 165.8 (was 162.8 last check in) blasted scale:grumble:
    checked measurements - 12.75 neck, 38 bust, 30in waist (those 2 the same)and 42 at the hip ( hips down another 1/2 inch- yea!)
    Weird how the scale is up 3lbs but i'm 1/2 in smaller in the hip - it is later in the day than I normally weigh myself..... I'm not going to trip about it too much.. it's the journey , right?

just had to jot that info down - a lazy day in Spring,Tx . hopefully that will keep me from grazing around the house :laugh:

Hope all are enjoying their weekends,

Congrats on the 1/2 inch!!! Keep up the good work and you're right it's the journey!

I'm in Katy, tx so we're kind of close!

I'm going to attempt the ab jam again tonight... did cardio party earlier today! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :glasses: