Okay, I think this was a break up =\

stayxtrue
stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
okay so as some of you may know I was dating someone, anyway, communication has been terrible and she has not been tlaking to me for 2 weeks, I saw her last weekend everything seemed fine, then as soon as she left, she stopped talking to me again.

Now I sent her a text today, and she replies saying dont ever contact me or my family again. Then proceeds to delete me from facebook.

Now the text did say please dont contact me at the moment, but I am now confused....

Did I just get dumped????

Replies

• rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Usually if someone says they never want to talk to you again, it's definitely a break-up.

Sorry she dumped you in such a thoughtless way. Not very nice at all.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    whoa she sounds like she's worth your time.

noooot.
  • stayxtrue
    All my break ups have been terrible like that... Why are people such cowards these days =\
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Yeah, I think that sent a pretty clear message....

Too bad friend. I'm sure you can find someone better anyways ;-)
  • LillyMosley
    LillyMosley Posts: 166
    yep but I think you are better off without her, someone more straight up!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Do you live far away from her?

I'm pretty sure she dumped you, I'm sorry. ):
    but it could be for a reason that doesn't have to do with you as much as maybe she had a life/family emergency...
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Yeah. I agree, she doesn't deserve you if she's treating you like that anyway. People are f*ed.
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Sorry to hear it man! Sounds like a typical coward breakup. onwards and upwards my friend....
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    dude what did you do?
  • stayxtrue
    Well I guess time to start flirting again hahaha
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    oh yeah..im sorry..i was friends with her, but she deactivated her account..i dont know what happened..i hope that shes ok..and im sorry that happened to you also.
  • stayxtrue
    dude what did you do?

I did nothing, she just went cold on me... To be honest I think she is just scared =\ ah well
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    yeah its a breakup. Sadly, there are no good ways of breaking up (seriously, there arent. Dont kid yourself, there literally is no good way to break up) but this specially seemed like a cold way to break up.

Take your time get over her, find somebody who looks like her while you're trying to get over her and get on the look-a-like. After you get over her, no need to pay attention to the heartless B***
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    All my break ups have been terrible like that... Why are people such cowards these days =\

Bad choices in women??? Just sayin'... common denominator is you bud, and you don't seem like a jerk so maybe you should take a long hard look at the types of women you are going for.
  • If she doesn't have the common decency to break up with you in person, she might not be the right one for you.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    yep, it's a breakup. and if she decides that she wants back in, don't take her back, because if she can't talk to you face to face / man to man then she's not worth it. you deserve someone that can at least give it to you straight out, no games.
  • That scks :( I hope you're ok x

But life's a little adventure and you never know who'll be around the next corner!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Do you live far away from her?

I'm pretty sure she dumped you, I'm sorry. ):
    but it could be for a reason that doesn't have to do with you as much as maybe she had a life/family emergency...

So she took the time to delete him from facebook during a family emergency? Its a break up.
  • Gawd I hate girls like that Oo
    I mean, what the hell? It's about the meanest thing of all to break up with somebody by texting ~
    She's definitely not worth it, you'll find better.
  • stayxtrue
    She kept on saying how I was too good for her time and time again... well she just proved that I was too good for her! hhaha.. Luckily it wasnt too long better for it to happen early in the peice haha