Okay, I think this was a break up =\

Replies

• DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    It sure sounds like she dumped you, for reasons she only knows (and you may have blocked). Just leave her *kitten* alone that was rude of her. When she comes crawling back to you with her tail between her legs (remember how rude she was), don't treat her the same way but pretty much let her know you have gotten on with your life....and do just that get on with it.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    You're a good looking guy with a nice body and awesoem tattoos so moving on should be easy and hwo dumps someone via text...LAME Glad to hear you are doing ok
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Come cuddle my bosom. It will help, I promise.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    okay so as some of you may know I was dating someone, anyway, communication has been terrible and she has not been tlaking to me for 2 weeks, I saw her last weekend everything seemed fine, then as soon as she left, she stopped talking to me again.

Now I sent her a text today, and she replies saying dont ever contact me or my family again. Then proceeds to delete me from facebook.

Now the text did say please dont contact me at the moment, but I am now confused....

Did I just get dumped????

No, this was definitely a cry for help. What she really means is, "I'm playing hard to get. Please follow me around without being seen, look through my curtains and take pictures, and sneak into my house when no one is home and steal my panties." Also, you should know that if you see her out in public with another man the appropriate response is to say "Bro, get off my chick" and then punch him in the grill. You're welcome.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    okay so as some of you may know I was dating someone, anyway, communication has been terrible and she has not been tlaking to me for 2 weeks, I saw her last weekend everything seemed fine, then as soon as she left, she stopped talking to me again.

Now I sent her a text today, and she replies saying dont ever contact me or my family again. Then proceeds to delete me from facebook.

Now the text did say please dont contact me at the moment, but I am now confused....

No, this was definitely a cry for help. What she really means is, "I'm playing hard to get. Please follow me around without being seen, look through my curtains and take pictures, and sneak into my house when no one is home and steal my panties." Also, you should know that if you see her out in public with another man the appropriate response is to say "Bro, get off my chick" and then punch him in the grill. You're welcome.

*kitten* grab. You forgot the *kitten* grab.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Ahhh...to be so young again.

Most girls that age like to play head games, they are really immature. As another person said, she probably wants you to keep calling her asking "what's wrong?Did I do something to make you mad?" and then string you along. It's a power trip for her.

DON'T DO IT! Save face, keep your dignity. Let her go, and find a girl who is mature (I was at that age).

{{{HUGS}}} to you.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 416 Member
    ummm yep- its over. it's been over for awhile it seems like.
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Aww sorry bro. hope things look up for you soon.

Def. sounds like a breakup of the ****tiest manner.
    If she's deleted her account, maybe she's quit on the whole weightloss thing and you're a part of that. Sucks, but that's how some people work.

I was dumped once by a guy just stopping talking to me/ignoring me.
    Never did find out what the problem was :grumble: It hurt bad and I'm probably still not over it cos nothing was ever resolved.

Chin up! :drinker:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    YOURE FREEEEEE!!!!! Welcome back to the land o the living. :)
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    CHICKS BE CRAZY.

I had a girl do that to me once. Then she texted me a month later and pretended like nothing happened.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    All my break ups have been terrible like that... Why are people such cowards these days =\

Sweetie because you said this, if this is true than I would think hard about WTH you are doing to ward off these ladies. I am not saying it's not them, but from the sentence above it does seem like you are doing something that you are not aware of.
    I wish you the best of luck handsome :flowerforyou:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    I want to comment, but I don't know if this is a serious post or not.... so confused O..o
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 896 Member
    I went through the same thing, except we lived in the same house...so it was much more awkward and depressing.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 416 Member
    I want to comment, but I don't know if this is a serious post or not.... so confused O..o

my thoughts exactly :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member

pls tell me that is your real hair and moustache. If so. You pretty much own the interwebs today.
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member

my thoughts exactly :)

yep... this
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    wasn't that girl that posted here? it sucks to be with younger girls they are not sure what they want
    sorry bro we will eventually find someone that appreciates us :\
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    :( It's mean to do it that way.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member

pls tell me that is your real hair and moustache. If so. You pretty much own the interwebs today.
    My hair is slightly longer now but yeah, mine. I make do with what I got.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member

Maybe your ex and my ex should get together....first got the im so sorry I've been distant text then the ever so popular its not you its me line...yet we haven't seen each other or talked to each other in months...so I don't know why he did that...he is a douchey mc douche anyways.