What store are you looking forward to shopping at?

124»

Replies

• NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe...........

That's what I'm looking forward to most is to FINALLY feel comfortable in clothes and not where the same stretchy workout pants EVERYDAY!!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Victoria Secret for a new swimsuit!! Gonna wear that thing grocery shopping lol

bahahahahah!!! Me too!! I have never been small enough to shop at victoria secret.. even for underwear so bc you reminded me of that! My goal is when I get to my weight goal, go buy a bikini at Victoria secret!! And some underwear too... da** it! =D
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    I can barely fit in J.Crew. I want to go in and not look for the largest size!

Oh and Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, especially their shorts for spring. They are to die for, imo.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    This is going to sound kind of silly but: Thrift stores. I have found the *coolest* stuff in secondhand shops that I have never been able to even sort of fit into.
  • SquashedBanana
    SquashedBanana Posts: 24 Member
    My favorite store is Anthropologie - but it's too pricey for my budget. However, I'm hoping that by the time my birthday rolls around in a few months, I'll have dropped 15-20 lbs and can splurge on one of the sale items using my 15% off birthday coupon that I get mailed to me every summer. :o)

I would also like to splurge on a pair of designer jeans when I reach my goal weight, and I would love, love, love to be able to look cute dress if I go out for my birthday.