Sad fat kid here

Options
13»

Replies

• Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend me if you like................former Buffalonian here............lol!
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    Request sent. Don't be sad.

sadPanda.jpg

I was seriously thinking about posting a pic of a sad panda. OP, add me as a friend! I'll cheer you on :):flowerforyou:
  • SharleenSeas
    Options
    I'm here and will listen! Everyone needs a hand. Remember, it is our responsibility to love and trust ourself first. Then, we are capable to love others, unconditionally.
  • Jgen62
    Jgen62 Posts: 66
    Options
    Welcome!!! Add me if u want...
  • ThatCindyGirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) The more the merrier!
  • mjean2003
    Options
    Please think about changing your tag name.
    Starting out with an optomistic and positive attitude is half the battle. By writing a positive twist to your name you will begin to believe in yourself and then your efforts to change will start to take hold.
    My own approach is baby steps, I don't expect instant miracles, I forgive myself when I mess up and I keep going, every week I add one or two new changes such as drinking more water or walking 10 minutes. When the week is up and I have kept up my newest good habit , I add another. I am trying not to think too much about the things I am going to do without and focusing on the healthy habits I am going to add that will help me to feel satisfied and motivated.